BW B2W2 Event - Shiny Dialga/Palkia/Giratina

A new event has been officially announced on the Pokémon website. Shiny variants of Dialga, Palkia and Giratina will be distributed in North America and in Europe at participating retailers.

US

UK

Italian

German

French

Spanish

Australia

Australia and New Zealand store info

Canada

Latin America

Belgium

Netherlands

Portugal

Full details are unknown as of yet, but this post will be edited once we know the full details to this event.

news_top_vg_blackwhite2_shiny_distro.jpg

Guested Edit:

Dates by region:

US (at Gamestop)

Dialga August 19 - September 8

Palkia September 9 - 29

Giratina September 30 - October 20

UK (at "participating retailers" ie GAME)

Canada (EB Games)

France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, Latin America, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands

Dialga August 30 - September 12

Palkia September 13 - 26

Giratina September 27 - October 11

Edited by Guest

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A possible similiar Event is Confirmed for Germany too:

"Als weiteres schillerndes Highlight wird es in diesem Jahr ein Geschenk für alle Besucher geben, die ihren Nintendo DS oder Nintendo 3DS und ihre Version von Pokémon Schwarze Edition, Pokémon Weiße Edition, Pokémon Schwarze Edition 2 oder Pokémon Weiße Edition 2 mitbringen."

As another dazzling highlight this year there will be a gift for all the visitors that their Nintendo DS or Nintendo 3DS and their version of Pokémon Black Version, Pokémon White Version, Pokémon Black Version 2, Pokémon White Version 2

I've been looking around Facebook for quite some time and couldn't find any of these "various UK GAME stores pages" announcing the distribution...

It's always annoying when a website doesn't give any source to support its news.

I wonder why they are re releasing these 3 Pokemon. In HG/SS You can get these shiny level 1 and then restart to get the other 2 once you transfer them to another version. I think you could in Platinum also. Unless they will have the DW ability or something xD.:)

[cut]

[whitetext]the italians are known for being quite leechy[/whitetext]

You can see text written in white on the mobile version of the forum >:/

Unfortunately some of the people who went to the PokémonDay didn't get Meowth because "hey, it's a stupid Meowth!" and the ones who downloaded it didn't share the .pgf, probably because they didn't know what a .pgf is.

Sorry from an Italian

I actually didn't catch that.

I'm of Italian heritage... >:/

Anyway, there's still the possibility that one will be contributed later. I think the last Pokemon Day Italian event was contributed a few days/weeks afterwards.

It may also be distributed at German and Swiss events, still, though.

THIS is why it's important for people to bring all languages, because with ONE event, we can have them all covered. SO please bring what you can to this event if you plan on attending. :)

Edit:

Serebii gave me links to the pages where he found this.

https://www.facebook.com/events/403980986374297/

https://www.facebook.com/events/606464289394018/

https://www.facebook.com/events/175485175964809/

Official confirmation coming... soon (???)

You can see text written in white on the mobile version of the forum >:/

Unfortunately some of the people who went to the PokémonDay didn't get Meowth because "hey, it's a stupid Meowth!" and the ones who downloaded it didn't share the .pgf, probably because they didn't know what a .pgf is.

Sorry from an Italian

You can see it very well with the HeartGold theme as well. :P

Even though we don't have the .pgf file for that Meowth yet, it is still possible someone will come up and contribute it at some point.

Just look at Searcher Piplup, we got the .pgf for it over a year after the event was actually distributed.

EB Games stores in Australia will distribute these Pokemon, while JB Hi-Fi stores in New Zealand will distribute these Pokemon. There is also conformation that Belgium, the Netherlands, and Portugal are also going to participate in the distribution.

Links:

Australia and New Zealand store conformation

Belgium comformation

Netherlands conformation

Portugal conformation

Edited by Lady Ariel