Custom Profile Entries

Enzo

I'm not sure if vBulletin supports it, but there are forums out there that provide specific fields for entering Wii Friend Codes, Xbox360 Gamertags, PSN Usernames and the like. This makes it exceedingly easy to find someone's contact info if the two of you decide to play a game together (like Pokemon, of course). I was wondering if there was any chance Project Pokemon might implement something along those lines for userprofiles? There would be fields for all three Pokemon games currently out (which would be hidden if no information was put into them) and maybe fields for gamertags and other wii games like Smash Bros or whatever.

What say you?

Maybe possible. Did you see this in a vBulletin? I'll read the manual.
The only board I've ever personally applied this sort of thing to was phpBB. I've seen a similar effect around, but I'm not sure if any of the boards I saw this sort of thing on were vBulletin. I've never worked with vBulletin, either, so I have no idea how extensible it is.

Did it. Thanks for the suggestion, and thanks to Greencat for looking the stuff up. :) We actually had a similar thing on the old phpBB forums, but only for friend codes.

I condensed it into a primary Pokemon friend code and then a text field for other friend codes, as well as an Xbox Live gamertag field, PSN field, and a Steam field. Did I cover all the major ones?

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/profile.php?do=editprofile

Did it. Thanks for the suggestion, and thanks to Greencat for looking the stuff up. :) We actually had a similar thing on the old phpBB forums, but only for friend codes.
Awesome, guys! ^^ I'm glad my suggestion worked out. I'm going to throw my info in right away!

Nice suggestion, and thanks to Admin for implementing this. Please allow me to add my feedback. I tried putting my Platinum FC, but it looks like that there is a character count limitation in that field. For now, i just entered the number, but the "code description" (example: Platinum FC: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx) is not possible at the moment.