BW B2W2 Event - Worlds 2013 Smeargle Distribution

The website for the Worlds 2013 which will take place in Vancouver, Canada is now up and stated that a "special character distribution" will be happening.

Thanks to OmegaDonut for getting all 5 of them!

7/30 update: The Worlds 2013 distribution was announced to be Smeargle, and will also be included for BW players. It also has its Attack and Speed IVs set to 31.

smeargle.png

Pokemon: Smeargle

Level: 50

Moves:

False Swipe

Spore

Mean Look

Odor Sleuth

OT: WORLD13

ID: 08113

Item: Silk Scarf

Pokeball: Cherish Ball

Ribbon: Event Ribbon

Dates: 08.10.2013 (12 P.M to 8 P.M) and 08.11.2013 (9 A.M. - 4 P.M)

Game Distribution: BW B2W2

Distribution Type: Local Wireless

Distribution Location: Worlds 2013, Vancouver, Canada

Sources: Official Worlds Site Announcement

Worlds 2013 Schedule

Edited by Nintendo1252

Ah, finally!

I wonder if it will be a Surfing Pikachu. They did a Flying Pikachu before, and a Surfing Pikachu still hasn't been released in Gen V at all.

But yes, please bring all 7 languages if possible! It's in Vancouver, so hopefully we'll have a lot of attendees since it's not a very out-of-the-way place (like Hawaii).

Edited by Guested

Will they release the Pokemon before the actual event? Meaning the type and What Pokemon is expected for download? I will be on the lookout for this event. As soon as I get it I will post here and I can request a clone if anyone needs a copy xD.:)

Totem poles??? Awesome.

when I went to the one last year and SD one Its released around the 2nd day of the event. Maybe also the first but wasnt there. They will have a place which promotes the pokemon by a desk .

The schedule is in the link.

I pretty ticked off how its in Canada this year :(

...why? Vancouver is WAY more accessible than Honolulu. Plus, Vancouver is an awesome city.

Hmm. I wonder if it will be Xatu? I say this beause look at how the pic was created with Totem Poles. That woul be right up Xatu's alley xD.:) The only other Pokemon that would fit is Yamma. Pikachu is out because Pikachu was last years giveaway xD.:)

Edited by XXASHXX

The Worlds 2013 distribution was announced!

It's a Smeargle!

smeargle.png

Pokemon: Smeargle

Level: 50

Moves:

False Swipe

Spore

Mean Look

Odor Sleuth

Dates: 08.10.2013 (noon to 8 pm) and 08.11.2013 (9 am to 4 pm)

Game Distribution: BW B2W2

Distribution Type: Local Wireless

Distribution Location: VGC 2013, Vancouver

Sources: Official site announcement

Copypaste from Contribution thread. Posting here for visibility.

I've made some barebones entries for the summer events in the English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish Gallery pages. I'll fill in the details as they get confirmed.

Due to the high number of Events this summer, I've made a spreadsheet to help me keep track of them and which have been contributed (especially since the Japanese ones will have multiple WCs for single pokemon, etc). I've decided to make the NA/EU/AUS distribution section of that spreadsheet into a chart to track contributions here (as I cannot attend those personally, obviously). I'll post it here as well as in the first post of this thread.

chart1.png

At this point, I'm only assuming that Dialga/Palkia/Giratina will be distributed in all five languages at all distribution sites (although it's a safe bet), but we would very much like confirmation! So please be prepared, no matter which event you plan to attend!

Also just assuming that Meowth was distributed in the five languages at Pokemon Day in Italy (no confirmation yet). It is still unknown if this Meowth will be distributed at German or Swiss Pokemon Day events this year, but be ready!

PLEASE NOTE:

Those who contribute any of these events will receive the Event Contributor Badge for their forum profile sinnoh3.png (Displayed under username and group) as well as the option to change their username to this color. (If you have contributed an event in the past but did not receive this, please contact me)