1. 1. Pikachu or Raichu?

• Pikachu
    • Raichu
    • Both! They're both cuddly and adorabl- *gets shocked*
    • Neither. I don't like electric rats >.>
    • Pikastu
    • Pikawho?
    • Pichu. Why did Pichu have to evolve?
    • Wraith89 eats Pikastew for breakfast >=)

This one's gotta be interesting...

[sprite]025[/sprite] [shinysprite]025[/shinysprite]

PIKACHU

Type: Electric

HP: 35

Atk: 55

Def: 30

SpA: 50

SpDef: 50

Spe: 90

BST: 310

Advantages:

- Can utilize the Light Ball, which doubles its attack and special attack power, making it stronger than Raichu

- Has a larger fanbase for the most part

- It's uber in the anime >.>

- Learns Grass Knot to OHKO Bulky grounds >:(

- Static can be very annoying to stuff that hits it with a "contact" move

Disadvantages:

- Is very very frail

- Can be killed by priority moves

- Light Ball does not allow the equipping of other items

- Is generally hated as much as it is loved

- 90 base speed is somewhat fast, but sometimes not fast enough

- To use Surf requires a Hardy nature

[sprite]026[/sprite] [shinysprite]026[/shinysprite]

RAICHU

Type: Electric

HP: 60

Atk: 90

Def: 55

SpA: 90

SpDef: 80

Spe: 100

BST: 475

Advantages:

- Somewhat more sturdier than Pikachu

- Is more versatile with the "survivability" to Encore, Nasty Plot

- Generally more useful than Pikachu

- Has the same attack power in both sides of the spectrum

- Has an interesting movepool, such as the ability to Grass Knot to take down bulky grounds

- Static can be very annoying to stuff that hits it with a "contact" move

Disadvantages:

- It is STILL frail (but not to the same extent as Pikachu)

- It cannot utilize Light Ball :(

- To use Surf requires a Hardy nature

- In popularity Pikachu outshines it

- Back in GSC it was always shown to be fat and mean looking :/

Vote which one you like and give a reason why.

I'm picking Raichu because I don't like Pikachu. Weird reason, eh?

Im gonna make wraith have some Pikastew baby!!:biggrin:

All these pokes that look cute actually dont appeal to me at all. I hate how they look...especially smoochum >_< yeckh.......they mesmerise you with their cuteness and make you go willy-nilly, bah!! i hate those 2 freakin rats. Pikachu is so lame....he beat the Orange league champions dragonite and lost to Garys Eevee:eek: and even Electivire later WTH!!

My idea of cute is kinda like when the pokemon is powerful and good looking.....i find them really cute. Like Metagross....and Tyranitar omg hes so cute when he smiles:redface:

True, but its quite a shame if you think about it. I used to love pikachu but then...it became annoying, and evil so I now despise it. Its more like pikapoo.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions Pokemonfan.

Chose the both option. I guess I stopped watching the anime before Pikachu got annoying. To me, they're both cute, and they are both about the same in battle if pikachu gets a lightball so I really don't have a preference there... I just love rodents in general.

Although, I have to agree that most Pokémon designed to be cute end up... not being cute. But I've been told I have a weird sense of cute, so. :P

I went with Raichu. While I have characters that are pika's I still feel Raichu is the better. I hated in yellow that I couldn't evolve the little brat and the anima just makes my hatred worse >:C

Maybe I can see getting away with beating a Raichu once because it "evolved to soon" but beating a well trained Raichu is just bogus. Pikachu just needs to have it handed to him more.

I say, let Raichu use the lite ball and let him shine for once *nods* Though I guess having Pikachu for a mascot is better then Jigglypuff x.x

If they change it to Jigglypyff, i am stopping with the series and games!!!

That is who the original mascot was supposed to be when they first released the games, but Pikachu's popularity kinda put a stop to that. Or was it Clafairy who was meant to be the mascot :confused: I don't know, either way yellow and cute is better then pink and cute.

not to offend anyone, and PLEASE dont report me or anything for this but....... i hate pikachu so much that i get together with my cousin and have a wireless battle. the catch? we take turns bringing a pikachu so we can murder it with an:

A. Arceus

B.Raichu

C.Pichu lol

yeah its fun pwning pikachu. if only we could let the world see it...... hey! well my cousin has platinum so he can record his battles and post the battle # to the world... this may get interesting........:eek::kikkoman::grog::creep: :biggrin:

xD literally lol'd at the pichu.

I too enjoy taking out that little brat in the game. Anytime someone throws out a pika I take much joy in bringing him down. Such an over rated thing he is. I like Raichu, but seriously give me a Charizard or a Salamence any day.

I went with Raichu. While I have characters that are pika's I still feel Raichu is the better. I hated in yellow that I couldn't evolve the little brat and the anima just makes my hatred worse >:C

Maybe I can see getting away with beating a Raichu once because it "evolved to soon" but beating a well trained Raichu is just bogus. Pikachu just needs to have it handed to him more.

I say, let Raichu use the lite ball and let him shine for once *nods* Though I guess having Pikachu for a mascot is better then Jigglypuff x.x

The problem is, if you give it the Light Ball, it becomes almost broken. Let's see... 90 Base Attack and Special attack... either one of them becomes 279 max with neutral nature (and reaches 309, I believe, with positive nature). Imagine that doubled... and coming off 100 speed. That would be broken.

Raichu's already an okay Pokemon with pretty high speed with a movepool to mess around with even Ground Pokemon... not to mention it gets Nasty Plot (Pika can Nasty Plot too, but when does it ever get the time to use that?). Encore messes with pretty much many things too :P

For the most part, I consider Raichu better in battling than Pikachu.

The problem is, if you give it the Light Ball, it becomes almost broken. Let's see... 90 Base Attack and Special attack... either one of them becomes 279 max with neutral nature (and reaches 309, I believe, with positive nature). Imagine that doubled... and coming off 100 speed. That would be broken.

Raichu's already an okay Pokemon with pretty high speed with a movepool to mess around with even Ground Pokemon... not to mention it gets Nasty Plot (Pika can Nasty Plot too, but when does it ever get the time to use that?). Encore messes with pretty much many things too :P

For the most part, I consider Raichu better in battling than Pikachu.

I agree with you, Raichu's actually not too bad but if it is able possess to powers of the Light Ball. It would be too strong! It might join Garchomp in the Uber group...

Edited by Toffeuy
Mispelt Words