Sign in to follow this  
rednano12

The meaning of addiction

3 days. Halfway through FRLG Arc. Need to stop reading. Pokemon Special. Over 2000 pages. Need to read more.

Be right back. :kikkoman:

Well addiction is actually something that even if you DON'T want to do it, you still do it. You can't stop doing it. It's an infernal habit.

I've herd a guy who played some mmo for like 3 days straight.. almost until his brain knocked him out.

Well addiction is actually something that even if you DON'T want to do it, you still do it. You can't stop doing it. It's an infernal habit.

I've herd a guy who played some mmo for like 3 days straight.. almost until his brain knocked him out.

wasn't there a guy who died as well?

Perfect summary :P

(Referring to a game) You know when your addicted, when you turn it off, and your still thinking about it, so you end up playing it again.

Or when you have dreams about it at night, that's addiction too (tetris..?)

Or when you have dreams about it at night, that's addiction too (tetris..?)

I don't think so. I've had pokemon dreams before while i never really play much.

You just think about your tetris game, doesn't necessarily mean you are addicted. It could, but it couldn't either. It all depends on my definition above.