visual boy advance

cantbesaved

In case not, a torrent is a way of downloading from people who have already downloaded it.

It saves web-space for the host (because one just uploades it to a free website), and is very in-secure, because normally, one has no clue if the source is reliable, or legal.

NEVER download applications from one.

What? I use torrents occasionally, and that is not what they are. You download a Torrent program such as Utorrents, you download a torrent file, open up Utorrents, and load in the file and wait for it to download. You know the torrent file is trustworthy if it has a lot of seeds which means people liked it and seeded it or others to download. You have no idea what you are talking about.

yeah, all i want to know is if VBA-m is a torrent or not, because i dont want to go through the trouble of using EZ-flash ram cart.

no VBA-m is not a torrent its got NOTHING to do with a torrent, i think you are confused about what a torrent is.

you download stuff through a bitTorrent protocol. the stuff you download might contain a virus, which is possible if you download from a shady site.

i think you really should read up on what torrent is. :smile: