Why do your events onthis site have the OT of PP.org?

When looking through the gallery every event has that OT. Why is that and why don't this site have the accurate event information? Is there another place to look? Thanks. It is hard to check events if the data is inaccurate. I hope someone can get the real information on the event and post. Thanks xD.:) When I go to look something up it better be accurate because if I am using Pokecheck I can't check Pokemon past 200 without and ID on my 3DS because the browser will not go past Slowking so I need ID's There is no other site that I know of other than Serebii but he changed his database so it takes longer to find an event there xD.:)

Every event? You must not be looking at very many, because the ones with the PPorg OT are actually a small percentage of the events we have in the Gallery.

You're probably looking at Dream World and Dream Radar. Maybe you haven't used those features before? Because the OT of the Pokemon obtained from there are the ones of player who obtain them. The ones here were obtained using the save file(s) that I started for the purpose of cataloging such events.

Furthermore, EACH of those pages states, "The details for these specific files are displayed, however PID, OT, ID, SID, Nature, Ball, and Nickname are variable" right at the top of each page.

Also, I'm pretty sure our info is the most accurate of the sites that do event coverage. We do occasionally make mistakes, but they are usually pointed out and fixed. I can personally vouch for most of the Japanese events we host.

Oh ok. Sorry if I sounded harsh but this is all new to me so I was a bit confused I was looking at those because I am looking for those as well as 5th gen events. Sorry man. If you can help direct me to the right areas that will help. Thanks man.:)

I saw those but I don't see official DW data. All I see is PP.org for the details. To me that is not legitimate details on the events. That is why I am confused.:) Also when I type on 3DS I sometimes hit the b or n instead of the space bar since I have to use the stylus to type. I try to correct those errors as fast as possible because it is slow. Do you have the PCNY Events listed? Thanks xD.:)

I mean with any random OT's and without the PP.org OT. I know they cam from randon people but we need actual ID's to check to see if they will be shown on Pokecheck xD. Thanks man. BTW how do we tell Pokecheck events are legit? Thanks xD.:)

Oh ok. Maybe you should post something stating that for those Pokemon. A lot of people will see that and think hacked. Make sure there is a clear statement. How do we know if Pokecheck events are legit if they add a ribbon? I have a mod on another board telling me they are hacks. I nearly got a warning xD.:)

ANY pokemon in the form of a pkm file is no longer legit. The best they can be is legal, if they aren't messed with.

Legit means it was obtained within the normal parameters of the game, or in the case of events AT THE ACTUAL EVENT.

Maybe you missed the announcements around these forums, but the Pokemon in the Event Gallery are not meant for trading unless your trading partner knows where the pokemon came from. They are intended for personal collection use.

DO NOT try to pass these off as legit pokemon in trades to other unknowing people.

So you are saying they are hacks? I would let my partner know before trading and I have statements on every board saying itnhad a ribbon attached. Some boards allow those to be traded as long as the person you are trading with knows where it came from. If anyone wants them I will tell them. Why did you recommend me to download if they are considered hacks. their hack checker shows legit xD.:)

They are not hacks. They are extractions of actual events.

External devices have been used to extract the WCs and pkm files, so they are considered "legal."

To argue semantics, their hack checker should show "legal" as there is no way to determine "legit" other than two the original owner.

Separately, Pokecheck adds that ribbon so that people can't try to pass those pkm off as having caught/obtained them themselves. Anyone looking at them will see they were sent with a GTS spoof (external).

Ah that makes senxe now I thought they were created hacks for the site or generated fakes. That isbthe way they appear. Sorry if I was rude but I am pretty skeptic about certain things and when I see something that I think isnfake I tend to be a bit edgy xD. 1 more thing. How do I use the event reminder here on the site?mThanks for all your help too. Thanks man.:)

So you are saying they are hacks? I would let my partner know before trading and I have statements on every board saying itnhad a ribbon attached. Some boards allow those to be traded as long as the person you are trading with knows where it came from. If anyone wants them I will tell them. Why did you recommend me to download if they are considered hacks. their hack checker shows legit xD.:)

If I'm interpreting Guested's reply correct, what he means is:

1. The Pokémon was originally obtained legitimately by him

2. However the fact that they are uploaded online, which can be downloaded by everyone with the same stats, PID etc, means they are no longer considered Legit, but Legal at best.

In some sense, they are technically hacked; if you did not hack or mess with the game, one would not have been able to extract it out of the save and post it onto the internet.

In the present form, they are still Legal and can be used for personal collection purposes,

So you can simply tell you friend that it was generated in game using Dream radar transfer to Entralink and all, then "uploaded online for download for the masses".

If you want something more individualised (ie, has your own TID SID,), use Pokestock/Pikaedit to inject the Pokémon into your game

(which in this case you can tell your Friend that the encounter was injected, however the generation of the Pokémon and the PID was still done by the game, so its also legal at best)

---

EDIT:

I just realised my post was replying to an older part of the conversation; forgot about page 2 >.<

Edited by theSLAYER
horrible English, wanted to neaten it up a small bit.