Problems creating legal Chansey. Please help!

evilgenius

Hi all. Im trying to create a chansey with the moveset...

Seismic toss

toxic

wish

softboiled

Now i can make a legal one with seismic toss, and a legal one with wish, but when you combine the 2 i just get problems. clearly they are both legal moves but is it possible to combine the 2?

Just a tip - Pokecheck will always display Wish as being "Hacked/Event only". That being said, not hacking one wouldn't be a bad idea (especially considering Wish Chansey is fucking rare and there are none with flawless IVs).

I didn't make that Pokemon i don't want flawless IVs, it was just an example. I always randomize IVs.

So no matter what i do, wish will always say hacked although the pokemon can learn it? Thats odd. Would that be a false positive then?

Yeah, I do realise most people love Wish for its competitive value on Chansey/Blissey, but unfortunately, it was an Event only move, but somehow made its way as a standard moveset for competitive Chansey/Blissey. And all the way from Gen III with nobody from Smogon and the likes telling people who use actual cartridges exactly how to get Wish (although you could do your own research for it).

Closing thread as question is resolved.