Anybody here play RuneScape?

Dragonite.Luv

I used to play. I was okamiyoukai, I believe...everyone called me "Oka" it drived me crazy >.< And of course, because I was a lvl-60 in full Rune armor who didn't like to go into the wilderness...I had all the boys following me, hitting on me. That was why I quit. The dang perverted boys were EVERYWHERE!

*goes to check if her account is still active*

EDIT: Wow, it's still there, active. I was last on 534 days ago....xD ...How the heck did I remember my password? o__O Geez, I need to change my routine passwords!

Hahahah yeah..... I'm a member, so I don't get that crap anymore.... (it normally only happens in free worlds)

And to turtle dude, yeah, I guess it should be.... But I thought general gaming was only for pokemon, but whatever. I guess if it's wrong, a mod can move it.

No, never have, never will.

I hate the graphics, and art style, no I'm not a graphics whore, but when it comes to the PC i prefer it to be pleasing to the eye. Even though the DS's graphics is years behind, it's 2-D work is brilliant.

yeah..... you mean since they updated it? its gotten a lot better since the old update...... the concept is pretty great, though. i love RPGs. :)

oh, and do you mean Nintendo DS?

Haha i did when i was 13 14? im almost 17 now=/

but its still slowly sucking 5$ out a month of my precious money.

hahahah..... i heard a rumor that if you stop your subscription, then you'll still have all the stuff in your bank and everything, it's just you won't be able to use any member's things or store any more things in the bank. but yeah...

yeah..... you mean since they updated it? its gotten a lot better since the old update...... the concept is pretty great, though. i love RPGs. :)

Ah still no, i saw newly updated Gameplay images, because my friend started bragging that Runescape got a makeover, so the curiosity got the better of me, and it still doesn't look that great.

Who doesn't love RPGs. :confused:

oh, and do you mean Nintendo DS?

Yes. That's why i said, DS's:tongue:

Ah still no, i saw newly updated Gameplay images, because my friend started bragging that Runescape got a makeover, so the curiosity got the better of me, and it still doesn't look that great.

aww, well you have to give Jagex some credit....

Who doesn't love RPGs. :confused:

well, some people, but its just kind of hard to find a good online RPG sometimes....

Yes. That's why i said, DS's:tongue:

oh, i just had to be sure.... lol :)

I used to. I stopped playing for awhile, and then dumped all of my items on my friend. I don't think I could start playing again if I wanted - my items are gone and I spent ages mining to get them: full rune and an R2H. I do log on occasionally just to mess with people, but the last time I did that was like a year ago.

I used to. I stopped playing for awhile, and then dumped all of my items on my friend. I don't think I could start playing again if I wanted - my items are gone and I spent ages mining to get them: full rune and an R2H. I do log on occasionally just to mess with people, but the last time I did that was like a year ago.

lol nice.... well, since you dumped your items, they made this stupid noob rule - you can't trade more than 5k item's worth (for free players) or up to 42k (for members) depending on how many quest points you have.

lol nice.... well, since you dumped your items, they made this stupid noob rule - you can't trade more than 5k item's worth (for free players) or up to 42k (for members) depending on how many quest points you have.
Yeah, I know. I tried to get my friend to give 'em back to me, as I was only letting him borrow them and we ran into that problem. They changed the drop rules too, I guess, because you can't see what other people drop or something? I remember I used to drop items in obscure locations to trade between accounts.

No, never have, never will.

I hate the graphics, and art style, no I'm not a graphics whore, but when it comes to the PC i prefer it to be pleasing to the eye. Even though the DS's graphics is years behind, it's 2-D work is brilliant.

Quote.

For.

Truth.

well, some people, but its just kind of hard to find a good online RPG sometimes....

Ether Saga Online, Last Chaos, Perfect World, Fiesta, AION, Lineage, Lineage II. <-- Are only a few games I recommend.

And I played Runescape back when I was 12/13. Got up to level 103 with full rune and dharrock also had 3 Abyssal Whips.

Quit it two years ago though, anyone want my account? Let me know in a private message please.

With my tongue ofcourse ;o

DAMN! And where abouts in England s0n? Im from Birmingham

I used to play it YEARS ago, then I was held captive by World of Warcraft for about a year but I went clean after Wrath of the Lich King was released.

I quit WoW when I hit level 70 back when there was no "easy level" guides.

I still go on WoW now and then just to give stuff to lower levels and troll people, quite funny actually I got into an arguement with a real lifed married couple as I killed their target they even threatened to sue me which made me laugh alot...ah WoW nerds..

I still go on WoW now and then just to give stuff to lower levels and troll people, quite funny actually I got into an arguement with a real lifed married couple as I killed their target they even threatened to sue me which made me laugh alot...ah WoW nerds..

hahahahahahah that just made me laugh sooo hard..... X'D

well, prior to whoever's suggustion it was, i found a new RPG and am in complete and absolute LOVE. Yes, it probably is because I've never been exposed to a good RPG before..... it's called Shaiya by Aeria games.