PKMDS Save Editor (Gen V for now)

codemonkey85

@codemonkey85 All I'm doing is opening the test .sav and browsing the boxes (all level 0 pokemon, as stated before)

After you download the .zip file containing the app and extract it, do you run it right from the unzipped directory? It almost sounds like you're running the app in a directory where it can't find the database file.

As for your save files, they seem to be fine in a slightly newer (but much buggier) version of my app. Without screenshots of the errors you're seeing, I can't guarantee anything, but I have a feeling all it will take is a newer (less buggy) release.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did extract it, to a single directory as well, might still be a pbkac (problem between keyboard & chair) though...

And if you'd be so kind to give me the link to that slightly newer version, it'd be much appreciated!

Edit: Sorry for the late reply, got my exams this year and it's a lot of work...

After you download the .zip file containing the app and extract it, do you run it right from the unzipped directory? It almost sounds like you're running the app in a directory where it can't find the database file.

Tried downloading it again, fixed all issues with the test .sav but it still says my own .sav is incompatible...

I have however, managed to run it in an emulator and with PokéGen, the issue in the program was probably a damaged download, but it's working good!

• 3 months later...

Hey, I think that this is really awesome. I have recently downloaded your PKMDS Pokemon Generator and it only lets you give it to Pearl, Diamond, and Platinum. All of which cannot be traded with almost any other game. I see that you have options for Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, HeartGold, and SoulSilver. These you cannot choose. I would appriciate it if you could put an option for Gold/Silver or HeartGold/SoulSilver. Thanks!:wink: (If you could make some pre-created legendary pokemon, all LV. 100 and highest stats, that would be AWESOME! (I have never coded before, if this is a major demand than I am really sorry.)):cool:

• 7 years later...