pokemon white 2 questions.

jasonhan416

I recently started playing pokemon again after doing pokemon best wishes marathon lol.

I picked up pokemon white 2 and I am starting up fresh.

I still have a lot of my old pokemon from pokemon black. OF course I can open them with pokegen.

I want my mewtwo, and my other pokemon I got from the event long ass time ago.

Is there a way to transfer my old pokemon from pokemon black to pokemon white 2 using pokegen legit way?

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?14026-Guide-How-to-generate-Gen-V-Pokmon-in-PokGen

^ does this still apply for pokemon white 2?

And if it is, how do you change it so its transfered legitly.

If you still have them on Pokemon Black, then you could just trade them over to White with another DS. Unless I'm misreading the question. If you have the .PKM files on your computer, then you could send them to your game Via a GTS spoof server like PokeGTS, Shiny2 or IR_GTS_BW.

If you still have them on Pokemon Black, then you could just trade them over to White with another DS. Unless I'm misreading the question. If you have the .PKM files on your computer, then you could send them to your game Via a GTS spoof server like PokeGTS, Shiny2 or IR_GTS_BW.

i dont have another DS so i want to edit it with pokegen so that the "met" tab looks like it was traded from pokemon black 1

I recently started playing pokemon again after doing pokemon best wishes marathon lol.

I picked up pokemon white 2 and I am starting up fresh.

I still have a lot of my old pokemon from pokemon black. OF course I can open them with pokegen.

I want my mewtwo, and my other pokemon I got from the event long ass time ago.

Is there a way to transfer my old pokemon from pokemon black to pokemon white 2 using pokegen legit way?

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?14026-Guide-How-to-generate-Gen-V-Pokmon-in-PokGen

^ does this still apply for pokemon white 2?

And if it is, how do you change it so its transfered legitly.

In addition to evandixon's post,

If you can open both .savs with Pokegen (meaning you have the programs side by side),

You can just drag the pokemon from pokegen A to pokegen B.

Just remember to "View" and "Set", and ensure you option "Pokedex update on Set" is enabled.