How do I Load Wonder Card Pokes to my game?

Lucy

Hello, im very new to pokegen, but ive already turned the files into pkm, ive gone to tools and put the desired pokemon on to the left hand side of the screen and then...i have no idea how to get them on my game, do i have to upload my save file or something?

I thought I got it right when i send it vis PokeGTS but it was just the crappy lv1 pokemon it starts on default.

How do i get these lovely events to me?

Any help would be greatly appriciated. Thankyou.

Pokegen doesn't extract *.pkm files from Wondercards. So, there's 3 ways to get your Pokémon on your game.

-Go to http://www.pokedit.com/download/event-pkm/ to download the *.pkm of the wondercard you want, then use your choice of GTS hack to receive it in-game.

-Add the wondercard directly to your save file after ensuring you have access to the save file (I recommend the NDS Backup Adapter Plus).

-(If you're not using Pokémon B2/W2) Create an Action Replay code for the wondercard with Pokegen.

Pokegen doesn't extract *.pkm files from Wondercards. So, there's 3 ways to get your Pokémon on your game.

-Go to http://www.pokedit.com/download/event-pkm/ to download the *.pkm of the wondercard you want, then use your choice of GTS hack to receive it in-game.

-Add the wondercard directly to your save file after ensuring you have access to the save file (I recommend the NDS Backup Adapter Plus).

-(If you're not using Pokémon B2/W2) Create an Action Replay code for the wondercard with Pokegen.

Thank you does this mean the pokemon from the first link yougave me are hacked or on public?

I downloaded some and they all have really weird names that they shouldnt, are they bad?

The Pokemon should be just like what Nintendo distributed.

They shouldn't have weird names... What game are you adding them to?

Its my Black 2 game, its weird i downloaded the latest Plasma deoxys and it was totaly legit, Public but still, but others such as a GAMESTP Celebi didnt even have there original names, so they must be hacks :(

I wish just one site would have legit pokemon...

• 3 months later...

Why can't we use Action Replay Codes with B2/W2? That's always been my preferred way to add these in, and seem far better than getting a new piece of hardware for it. But neither Pokegen nor Pokesav seem to make working Action Replay Codes for Black 2/White 2.

Any idea why these don't work, or if there might be an alternative that will work for it?

Have you been able to get Wondercard Action Replay Codes to work for Black and White? Because I keep trying them out and they don't appear to work. I'm trying to pick up most of the events I missed (as White is my second game, and I took a long time to start it), but I can't get them to do anything. I used Select as the button, but it doesn't seem to work no matter when I press it.

Currently I'm trying to add in the Victini Event card and item pickup to Wondercard Slot 3 (1 and 2 have shiny Dialga and Palkia), but it's not working. Any advice?

I'm using the event downloads from Project Pokémon, since I can only download individual Pokémon, not full Wonder card files, from Pokedit's site.