Where is Jirachi

Haganeno

I been looking for it for a year ago and doesn´t know where is it if it can be captured on the game i don´t know if it´s on the space center or the amount of flights of the space center doesn´t have a purpose?? if someone know i will thank if you answer me ´cause i want to finish at 100% of the emerald version

I been looking for it for a year ago and doesn´t know where is it if it can be captured on the game i don´t know if it´s on the space center or the amount of flights of the space center doesn´t have a purpose?? if someone know i will thank if you answer me ´cause i want to finish at 100% of the emerald version

There is NO way to catch Jirachi in-game.

Boy we really need to make a rule that you have to be somewhat decent in English to join here.

if you really wnat Jirachi you will have to FULLY COMPLETE THE NATIONAL POKEDEX IN EMERALD then talk to the game designer in lilycove my friend said that this works HAVE FUN!!!!!!! :kikkoman:

Not true! :P

Jirachi is not available through any means known in-game. The space center thing doesn't work, you can search youtube. The National Pokedex Game Designer thing earns you a Nationaldex Completion Diploma.

Ways to obtain one -

- Events - Wi-Fi Event in Japan just gave one away, unknown if one will come to your area anytime soon.

- Closseum Bonus Disk - Obtained if you pre-ordered Pokemon Colosseum. The offer is long gone so you're best chance at finding one is through ebay, amazon, etc.

- Pokemon Channel PAL Version - Not available through any other Pokemon Channel disks. Jirachi can be transferred to a version of Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire. After unlocking the full version of The Pichu Bros., Jirachi will appear, and the mini-movie will be shown above the campfire. After the movie finishes, Jirachi can be obtained from the menu screen by going to Options > Jirachi

Today, its really hard to get a Jirachi without trading with others. You'll probably have to wait until an event or something is released in your area.

Edited by Ziz

• 4 months later...