evandixon

"Show details" in the microsoft junk that shows up =

"Files that help describe the problem:

C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\WER3A16.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\WER53BE.tmp.appcompat.txt

C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\WER541D.tmp.mdmp

Read our privacy statement online:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt"

(have no idea what some of this means)

Can't even access the program itself.

• 3 months later...

I cleaned up my code a little, and have another experimental release!

This version has some PMD: GTI support. The checksum is a little tricky, so this program can currently only fix the checksum for files that already have a valid checksum. This means that for the time being, no edits can be made with other programs unless the other program handles the checksum. This version also includes lots of semi-implemented features, so things besides editing PMD: GTI saves may not work.

The save must be named game_data and stored in the folder 00000ba8. (So basically what savedatafiler would give you.) Attempting to open the file if it's named anything else won't work.

Download

Feedback is appreciated and speeds development.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for such a late thing but I seem to have more issues

I can open and use SkyEditor but I can't save a file, specifically my Blue Rescue Team save, no matter if modified or not it crashes the program

It didn't show any error except for Microsoft's junk

C: \Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\WER8E2F.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

C: \Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\WERA133.tmp.appcompat.txt

C: \Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\WERA163.tmp.mdmp"

I might have forgotten a few things since it's been a while but I wanted ti use skyeditor and it hated me today. Ahaaaaa...

sorry for such a late thing but I seem to have more issues

I can open and use SkyEditor but I can't save a file, specifically my Blue Rescue Team save, no matter if modified or not it crashes the program

It didn't show any error except for Microsoft's junk

C: \Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\WER8E2F.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

C: \Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\WERA133.tmp.appcompat.txt

C: \Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\WERA163.tmp.mdmp"

I might have forgotten a few things since it's been a while but I wanted ti use skyeditor and it hated me today. Ahaaaaa...

Maybe you could try my newest semi-stable build: http://dl.uniquegeeks.net/sky%20editor%209-29.zip

(Don't forget to unblock the zip: right-click -> properties -> unblock)

Just use File -> Open to open your save and File -> Save File As... to save it.

Tried using the earlier version and now my flash card and desmume isn't reading the save

I want to add 4 Pokemon to the save, what am I doing wrong?

I was using 3.2 so I could add it but even that dun work

Using 3.3 is buggy as all heck and your new one doesn't seem to work as easily

I don't understand...

Edit: Ok, I can put my 3.2 save in your newer one but again it seems to have issues like mentioned above

Included is a download link (or 'attachment') to this modified save. I'm a real impatient person and since I'm basically responding while you're asleep and vice versa, and I don't know saves, I figured help could be wanted. I'm sorry if this an inconvenience, it is for me too :(

I say my flash card because normally I play on there and it normally reads saves flawlessly. However it's saying it's corrupted. I don't know what's wrong in the case.

06689 - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Blue Rescue Team (E)(M5).sav

06689 - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Blue Rescue Team (E)(M5).sav

Edited by Pinkolol

So, is there something wrong with it? there's no response...

if you're busy I can understand but I'm anxious.

I have another alpha ready. This one was exclusively tested with Blue Rescue Team, including your save. This version can only edit stored Pokémon for European saves for the time being. Hopefully in the future more can be edited.

Download (don't forget to use Right-Click -> Properties -> General -> Unblock)

I included more files than I probably needed to (or should have), so open SkyEditor.exe after you unzip everything.

I used it, edited some things, saved and I've tested on my flash card and it's still bringing up the same results, nothing

I don't get it, why does it say it's corrupted? Especially after I modified nothing (there's no cheats on) it was working perfectly

I don't understand why it keeps saying it's corrupted...

I even had an earlier state (from april I believe...) where I was in wish cave because jirachi and I edited that (in that alpha build) and even that came out as corrupted.

Not only that, but your editor seems to like mixing up Pokemon

eg

I have a carvanha called "Carvan", in the brackets is referred to as a roselia http://prntscr.com/8p454k

Shallow Beach, I have a wingull named "Sky" and it is called a shiftry http://prntscr.com/8p45ge

Mt. Deepgreen, I have a teddiursa called "Teddiursam" but is referred to as a heracross http://prntscr.com/8p45t0

There's several more but it'd be too difficult to name them all.

I picked the RBSaveEU when loading the game (otherwise I've seen it load it as if it were an american game with level 104 Unowns), but it still bugs out.

I used it, edited some things, saved and I've tested on my flash card and it's still bringing up the same results, nothing

I don't get it, why does it say it's corrupted? Especially after I modified nothing (there's no cheats on) it was working perfectly

I don't understand why it keeps saying it's corrupted...

I even had an earlier state (from april I believe...) where I was in wish cave because jirachi and I edited that (in that alpha build) and even that came out as corrupted.

Not only that, but your editor seems to like mixing up Pokemon

eg

I have a carvanha called "Carvan", in the brackets is referred to as a roselia http://prntscr.com/8p454k

Shallow Beach, I have a wingull named "Sky" and it is called a shiftry http://prntscr.com/8p45ge

Mt. Deepgreen, I have a teddiursa called "Teddiursam" but is referred to as a heracross http://prntscr.com/8p45t0

There's several more but it'd be too difficult to name them all.

I picked the RBSaveEU when loading the game (otherwise I've seen it load it as if it were an american game with level 104 Unowns), but it still bugs out.

I don't know what's causing the corruption in-game; the save you uploaded showed up as corrupted when I launched it in-game, but the checksum looks ok. Try double checking that.

The errors you took screenshots of are a result of the Pokémon being displayed with the wrong Pokémon list, specifically the one for Explorers of Sky. If you double-click on a Pokémon, it will show the proper one. Thanks for reporting it, I fixed it in the latest commit on GitHub and can upload another alpha in a few days.

I've checked it several times in desmume, using different methods of editing, I'm not sure what's wrong

I can tell when it's not corrupted if I can skip past the screen with the Pelipper, but each time it fails.

I did see that, but that's a bit odd.

I also looked up Bountiful Sea and for some reason in your editor it only allows 3 Pokemon where in the game it allows 9 Pokemon and I think I filled it up :/

I've checked it several times in desmume, using different methods of editing, I'm not sure what's wrong

I can tell when it's not corrupted if I can skip past the screen with the Pelipper, but each time it fails.

Is the save you uploaded before or after editing things in Sky Editor?

I also looked up Bountiful Sea and for some reason in your editor it only allows 3 Pokemon where in the game it allows 9 Pokemon and I think I filled it up :/

Whoops. I really should have caught that when I manually figured out which range of stored Pokémon went with each friend area. Thanks for reporting it. I fixed it in the latest version.

Download

The only problem I have is saving new pokemon or edited pokemon withing the app. There is a button for file and it has open and save as under, but it does not save the pokemon that was just edited to the save file.

Which game is this for?