Change picture of the board?

All I did in that video was change hex files for colors. In the image below, you can see that I still haven't learned how to change the sprite there. I recently asked the question about this in this thread: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?29338-B2-W2-Hero-character-flying-sprites-PWT-sprite-location-help.

pokemon_hoenn_white_2_59_23564_by_justinstockert-d62ovug.png

From what I can tell nobody currently knows where those are located.

you sure about this. maybe you too lazy to find them. tinke, crystall, console tool was enough to find that. Please check on BW2 Thread information, is was enough information to find them.

The last post proved me wrong. Kaphotics said he solved it in his last post. :P I said that because when I asked he told me he didn't know.

EDIT: Also, I reject the statement saying that I'm "too lazy to find them" I spent about a day searching through forums on this topic and found nothing. Got it? I also spent that same amount of time searching through Tinke and the list of narc files. I overlooked that narc in particular, thinking it was a bit more then just a narc of Trainer Sprites. Also, I said, "From what I can tell..." meaning I didn't know whether or not people knew. Just because someone states that they don't know something, doesn't show that they're lazy. False assumption on your part, my friend.

Edited by RubyCarbuncle