Pokemon X & Y to shut out Action Replay?

Lugiamaster

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But for the record I think opening this functionality up to the public is a terrible idea.

Ya, I think it'd be better to wait until Pokémon Bank was released before letting people cheat to get them early.

Want to know if there's any updates to trying to hack into the game . I wish i could have ways to change my starter nature and characteristics or have my unique trainer ID

codejunkies has came out with a 3ds action replay. just no actual codes yet. the action replay works for 3ds and dsi

It's actually for 3DS. They even have support for Fire Emblem. It's not a TRUE Action Replay for memory editing but does allow you to upload/download saves. Supposedly they are working on Poké X/Y support.

You must meant the Powersaves 3DS.

I do hope they get Pokémon X/Y support, but that's unlikely because it's designed not to be read from outside the cart.

• 2 months later...

Ugh... I am no longer staff but i guess i should speak.

1. Do not bump threads that have been inactive for quite some time.

2. Do not even remotely aid the discussion of ROMs of games without being stated as personal extraction. Otherwise should be considered as discussing pirated material.

3. That post is from the beginning of the first week the game was released. Therefore all posts from there are to be subjected to 99% speculation.

The only way to have hacked pokemon in Kalos is to have them imported. The ''hack checking'' system PokeBank/Transporter has sucks so bad even the hardcore trash passes. Other than that. There is no way to edit the save in any way.

Ugh... I am no longer staff but i guess i should speak.

1. Do not bump threads that have been inactive for quite some time.

2. Do not even remotely aid the discussion of ROMs of games without being stated as personal extraction. Otherwise should be considered as discussing pirated material.

3. That post is from the beginning of the first week the game was released. Therefore all posts from there are to be subjected to 99% speculation.

The only way to have hacked pokemon in Kalos is to have them imported. The ''hack checking'' system PokeBank/Transporter has sucks so bad even the hardcore trash passes. Other than that. There is no way to edit the save in any way.

Hey there, thanks for your comments. This is not a place to discuss this, so I'll drop you a message.

- Hide

Edited by Hide

• 3 weeks later...