When I press Select and go into my pc i get a blue screen and a black screen saying "an error has occured please turn off the power" please help

NL13

I go into pokegen make my pokemon, ensure that i have everything correct with that pokemon, generate the code in the code generator by pressing selected pokemon and also making sure that the game is Pokemon White because thats the game I'm using, Copy the codes onto my dsi code manager, And put them in my DS lite, and that's when i press select and go into my boxes and get that screen. I've done this before without any problems I just wonder if I'm forgetting some vital information or I'm just screwing up somewhere. I dont know, what else do you need to know?

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?24816-NA-Newest-Pokegen-Version-3.1.9-BUG-quot-Error-has-occured-please-turn-off-the-power.-quot

post the code you're trying to use; tell us what version you are trying to use it with

you're likely generating with the wrong target game (select the right one in the main window)

He said that he checked the target game.

I go into pokegen make my pokemon, ensure that i have everything correct with that pokemon, generate the code in the code generator by pressing selected pokemon and also making sure that the game is Pokemon White because thats the game I'm using, Copy the codes onto my dsi code manager, And put them in my DS lite, and that's when i press select and go into my boxes and get that screen. I've done this before without any problems I just wonder if I'm forgetting some vital information or I'm just screwing up somewhere. I dont know, what else do you need to know?

If you post the code you entered, we can help you more. Be sure to put it in a spoiler tag, like this:

[noparse]

D2000000 00000000

[/noparse]

which will display as

D2000000 00000000