"Pokemon Ranch" GTS?

Eearslya

So, ever since I discovered there were custom GTS servers out there, I was thinking about how to use them. I thought it would be nice to have something similar to Pokemon Ranch, but compatible with the new generations, with the ability to take Pokemon back out.

I've tried to search, but the only GTS servers I can find either only send Pokemon to your game, or collect data and reject them. I am not interested in cheating/editing Pokemon, this is simply in the interest of extended storage.

There are plenty of websites out there that will allow you to see your Pokemon's info, but what I'm interested in is something you actually download and keep on your own PC (or server), which would allow Pokemon to be deposited and retrieved at will. This system would actually hold Pokemon instead of recording their data and rejecting it game-wise. I've looked at the source code of a few GTS servers, but I'm not well-versed in python.

So could someone either a) Teach me how to make a GTS (preferably in a different language) or b) make something like this a reality?

you can do this with your own private GTS, just release after you upload. if you want them back, just queue up the PKM for download and delete the PKM.

'collecting data' is getting the entire Pokemon but keeping it on the game. It's a flawless clone of the in game Pokemon.

This is true, I know, but I was just hoping there was a simpler way to go about this without having to release upon deposit, and delete files upon withdrawal..