PP Tournaments: Kanto Nostalgia tournament

Varna has generously decided to donate a prize to the winner: He will breed or chain for a first gen shiny of the player's choice. Sounds pretty damn awesome.

I have prizes from my house of ideas for 2nd or 3rd place, that is, if we get more than 6 participants.

And for the record, I'm still letting Floot participate. He still hangs around in the chat room, so I don't think anyone in the tournament will have trouble getting ahold of him.

I've also decided to let people use Shoddy and/or Net Battle for this tournament. However, in future tournaments, Wi-Fi will be the preferred battle format and Shoddy/Net Battle will be only as a last resort.

I do not like the idea of 3 vs 3, because this is the very first tourney PP is having, and I'd prefer it 6 vs 6. But still this looks like a lot of fun ^^, so can I enter please? oh and can I help host this?

I do not like the idea of 3 vs 3, because this is the very first tourney PP is having, and I'd prefer it 6 vs 6. But still this looks like a lot of fun ^^, so can I enter please? oh and can I help host this?

Host this? There's no hosting.

The very reason it is 3v3 is because it's the first. We can do different formulas as we establish how the comunity operates.

Just to bump this for last minute joiners before I post the brackets tomorrow (Monday) evening.

As said earlier, Shoddy/Net Battle/whatever will be allowed for this tournament for those who...for some reason don't own Pokemon? or Wi-Fi access or whatever. And if for some reason I pair a cart player with a Shoddy player, please be helpful and help the cart player figure out Shoddy.

I'd like to keep this on some sort of time schedule. So please, ASAP, contact your opponent and post relevant updates in the thread. If one person is active in this thread and the other just isn't responding, I might go ahead and auto-advance the person.

However, if you guys just keep having conflicting schedules, that's fine. Just make sure to post in this thread to give us an ETA.

Otherwise, happy battling.

I apologize for the massive delay.

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=330768

Bracket info.

It is your responsibility to contact your opponent.

Please inform me of what's going on. There's no rush. We can all bet busy.

But if an opponent is inactive for 2 days, I will auto-advance the other guy, assuming they've also been active.

Good luck to all.