Hello people of project pokemon!

niksmart1a

hi i'm niksmart1a. i'm new to these forums but i have loved pokemon forever!!! there are so many things that i dont know. am i allowed to post my questions here in this thread and people can answer them?:confused: (if i ask a question, i need a well explained answer because i'm not that fast of a learner!! sorry!!) either way, almost all of my questions deal with pokesav or all the programs that go with it like the legality checker, the trash bytes program, the PID/IV program, etc. i think i might as well post the first question anyway because i need to no some stuff. i'll edit and put more questions later.

Questions

1. :confused:exactly what do each of these programs do? legality checker, the trash bytes program, and the PID/IV program ( i would like an explanation for each. plz dont just say, "they help you edit the pokemon." i need to no exactly wat they do, and how to use them. thanks!!!):biggrin:

Hi, welcome to the site. Legality checker helps you check the legality of your Pokemon, which is to see if they are hacks or not, trash byte fixer fixes the trash bytes of Pokemon that have trash bytes, such as pal-parked Pokemon, egg Pokemon and event Pokemon (If you make a fan made event, the legality checker knows it is a hack because events are manually added to the program to check only those as events.), in order to help you make a legal one of those types. The IV/PID program is a program that makes you enter some things such as what IV's you want, your SID and TID, and then it spits out a few PID and IV combos. PID stands for Pokemon Identification, and IV's are individual values. You have to have a correct combo to make it be legal. If you need any more help, you can go ahead and ask me anything. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Hi, welcome to the site. Legality checker helps you check the legality of your Pokemon, which is to see if they are hacks or not, trash byte fixer fixes the trash bytes of Pokemon that have trash bytes, such as pal-parked Pokemon, egg Pokemon and event Pokemon (If you make a fan made event, the legality checker knows it is a hack because events are manually added to the program to check only those as events.), in order to help you make a legal one of those types. The IV/PID program is a program that makes you enter some things such as what IV's you want, your SID and TID, and then it spits out a few PID and IV combos. PID stands for Pokemon Identification, and IV's are individual values. You have to have a correct combo to make it be legal. If you need any more help, you can go ahead and ask me anything. Hope you enjoy your stay!

thans lot!! that has really helped me. i used to make pokemon with pokesav without using the other programs but now i am able to do it and make it look good! oh and i wanted to make a thread where like people can state what pokemon they want and other people can make it for them as a .pkm file. where would i create this thread?

Welcome to the site. :)

You could mean as Pokesav Requests? We have a forum for it if you may want to check out. People usually set up their own threads and help others. ;)

ok thanks! i'll check it out!

Hello There.

Of course you can..... handsome:tongue:

lol thanks.