Okami's Gallery

Okami

I figured it was about time for me to showcase some of my art.

First off, I am an online author, and you can read my work at my fictionpress.

I also used to be an artist at DeviantArt. Check there for my old artwork.

Sprite Art

Kiku_50_FINAL.gifKitsune_50_FINAL.gifOkami_Sprite1copy8902087716-iaza.gifSmeargle_Badge.gif

Traditional Art

Okami014.jpg

Okami015.jpg

Jessi001.jpg

Yujo_Fanart_by_Kiku_Okassu.png

art014.jpg Modeled after this little Wolf Warrior statue my brother made me ~ art015.jpg

Computer Graphics Art

A_present_from_Okami___Kitsune_by_Kiku_Okassu.jpg

Kikucopy.jpg

Body Art

me016.jpg

Other Art

OkAMIPLUSH007.jpg

This is my hardest-ever worked on piece of art, my Alter-Ego puppet.

Sadly I'm missing a lot of my artwork, lost on my old laptop. I have a full children's book that I'd like to post someday. But that's it for now, I hope you enjoy!

Edited by Okami

Not being mean. Usually a bit of CC is appreciated by artists, and I saw it definitely was for your written work. I'm just saying maybe if you look up pictures of real people in the pose you're drawing, it might help. If you're not already doing that.

Of course I'm already doing that. Didn't mean to sound...prude. When it comes to my artwork, more than anything else, I'm just overly critical to my mistakes. I accept them more than I did four, five years ago...because I see the improvement, but in my eyes my art is still....hideous.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm not too fond of my artwork either, especially when I see better art. But it just helps to keep me want to improve. I think spending some free time just looking at art helps you with it... Maybe over time, your mind recognizes patterns and you might end up putting it in your next picture without even noticing. I just think that since I've been noticing improvements when I take breaks from drawing for a while and spent it looking at amazing drawings by different artists.

And honestly, I keep written stuff hidden. xP I practically have a phobia of letting other people see how much I phail at it, or even myself... Which is why I don't write too much, because then I'd have to face it. >>;;