Wondercard issues, probably me being a dunce

fishyfins

hey there! Im having a few issues getting an old wondercard (the Liberty Pass) to work on my copy of white. I have the english version of the game, so i downloaded the english wondercard file from your site (2046 liberty pass ENG (PPorg).pgf, and tried to follow a few tutorials on this website.

Here is the method ive been using...

2: open pokegen (latest version, 3.1.13), go to file, then open, and open the wondercard. the Mystery Gift box then appears.

2: In this box, i click the "to save" arrow (the slot thing now says "slot: 1 - item (liberty pass)) i then click the red cross to get out of the window.

3: I go to tools, and select code generator. I select white as the destination game, my activation buttonn, and english as the language. tick mystery gifts and click generate. i then get the AR code in the box. there is a drop down box with the "used IDS" and "wondercard 1", but ive tried both of these, and neither have worked. Whichever i select, i click export, and save the file to desktop.

4: I then open my action replay interface, and drop the file into my codelist. i commit the changes, and unplug when it tells me to do so. i plug into the DS, select the wondercard 1 code (or the used one depending) from the list of slots, and then when the game is loaded, press the activation button.... and when i enter the pokemon centre, no delivery guy!

Im really quite a technophobe, and i really could use some help. Ive tried looking at stickies, and other people with the same problem, and i seem to be following what ive seen as the way of doing it, but to no avail. Ive tried looking on youtube and on google for tutorials, but cant find anything :/ as i say, its probably a simple answer, and just me being a dunce, but hey, thats why i ask xD

you could try this: When you start up PokeGen, go to the options menu, and change the target game to Black/White, and now repeat the same steps. The AR code should now work. If it doesn't, try saving and quitting after activating, and then reload the save game.