Hello, New to forums, Looking for friend to trade with who can clone event pokemon.

Kaleeane

Hi im new to the forums,

Im currently looking for a friend to trade with, who has the ability to clone every pokemon. Some one who is willing to clone event pokemon and trade them with me for just random low level pokemon with no special stats or abbilities. Since I am a really big fan of pokemon and would really like to complete the pokedexs in my games.

But I know that the likeliness of someone being willing to do that is very low, since all I see nowadays is lvl 100/shinnies or special stats pokoemon being traded for the events. Its just I dont have the patience like some do to get them to that state , but I would like to be a completionist in the pokedex aspect, so if anyone is willing to help me out and be my pokemon trading friend, id be greatly appreciated.

Event Pokemon I would like to own (every form), they dont need special names/stats/abililties.

Mew,Celebi,Jirachi,Deoxys, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Archeus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect.

hopefully this was the right location to post

Kalee