Can somebody Help me??

salvadorian

I have that PokeSav program(for Diamond) and diamond and also I have that AR. I know how to make that code in pokesav and I think u have to save as xml something type, I know how to put that code in my ar but when Im try to get that pokemon does not work, can somebody help me or tell me how Im suppose to use it

To generate Action Replay codes, first edit anything you want to change in Pokesav. After you're finished editing, press the "AR DS Code Output" button on the main window. In the output screen, check the boxes depending on what you edited (for example, if you edited the ID and Secret ID, check those boxes).

Now press "save file." Pokesav will export all the necessary Action Replay codes as an XML file. Import this file into the Action Replay Code Manager and transfer the codes to your ARDS. Now run the codes with Pokemon Diamond or Pearl. Pressing L+R will activate the codes.

If it's not possible to import them into the Code Manager, you can also manually paste the codes in. Open the exported XML file with Notepad or another text editor. Inside there will be two codes, one specific to Diamond and one specific to Pearl. Make sure you grab the one appropriate for your version. Ignoring the XML formatting, copy the raw Action Replay code into the code manager.

Do not activate too many different codes at once, as this may crash the game or cause undesirable effects. If the game crashes after pressing L+R, try disabling codes one at a time until the game works.

Hope that helps. That information was easily access through the main website. So please research before making new threads. :)