Pokemon via DeSmuMe + Pokemon Battle Revolution

I just got PBR and since my only access to the NDS versions is via DeSmuME, I was looking for a bit of help.

Basically from what I've learned, it works like this.

1) I send you my raw Pokemon save from DeSmuME to you via Email. (Whether it is Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver, is up to you.)

2) You transfer the DeSmuME save to your retail NDS cartridge.

3) You use your NDS to upload my boxed Pokemon into Battle Revolution with some save files.

4) You extract your PBR save file with SaveGame Manager GX and email it to me.

Is there anyone capable of, and willing, to do this for me? I have dialup, and a wireless adapter, so I found out I can play Wi-Fi battles on my Wii with PBR. But I don't have any Storage Pokemon, and don't really like the rental ones they have.

Thanks a lot.

Sorry, that is how I thought it was supposed to be done a couple years ago when I was looking for someone to help.

What you are saying is that I get all of my Pokemon from DeSmuME into Pokesav, save them into PKM files, then pass those to someone, who sets up the GTS to send the Pokemon to their retail cartridge, and from there get the PBR save created?

If that's how it could work, I just need someone willing to do it. Then I'll get things setup on my end.

Actually, what he's saying is you can set up your computer as a spoof GTS server, which would allow you to transfer Pokémon into your retail cart (which you would have to have), thereby allowing you to transfer them from the DS to the Wii.

However, as this plan hinges on you owning a DS and retail cart, which you don't have... it's not gonna work. :-/

Anyway, I don't have PBR so I can't help you with this at any rate... unless someone can figure out the memory structure of PBR data saved on the Wiimote.

Hmm, looks like he should learn to read. I said my only access to the NDS games was via DeSmuME.

And....if I had the retail carts, I'd have an NDS...and I could transfer them myself without even having to ask about any of this. I'd be using them to play, not an emulator.

Well, maybe I'll get lucky and find someone to help. My backup is using PBR saves from Wiisave...I just can't get the Data.bin ones to work at all. Savegame Manager GX claims support, but it's only support insofar as you can copy them out, not back in.

I have PBR (U).

I was able to use a Flash Cart (CycloDS Evolution) to sync my PBR up with my Platinum a few years back quite easily. I don't really play the game too often, let alone my Wii. I wouldn't mind doing this for you on a different save. If you could keep everything you sent me on one DS save for one game, I could get you a save you wanted quicker.

I also use a patch on my Wii System for saved game copying support which removes the non-copy support for saves. I'm pretty sure that would also work.

Well, I have Priiloader, and the No Copy Save removal is enabled. The problem is that only works in copying saves OUT from the Wii. I have tried using a Data.bin from WiiSave to copy back into the Wii memory, and it keeps saying "The save may not have been moved/copied."

So it looks like that only allows you to copy/move them out.

If you could get SaveGame Manager GX installed, it would allow you to copy your PBR save out in a format that it can then install back into the Wii.

I really appreciate this Nigoli. I will send you a PM to get your email address.