BW2 - Two Smiling Super Conference Event

prectorian

I'm not sure what it's all about, but I saw this in my Japanese PGL account;

MOgHjma.png

If you click on the center bottom botton, it'll take you to this website: http://www.chokaigi.jp/

Something about an event that's going to be held between April 27th - 28th, using WIFI.

I'm unable to make head or tail what the text says via Google Translate, however judging from the messy translation and images on the website, it's something to do with a live gathering event.

Edit:

Found a bit of explanation from serebii.net;

A new Japanese WiFi Competition has been announced. This WiFi tournament is called the Pokémon NicoNico Championships 2013 and ties in with the video distribution company NicoNico Douga. This competition will run from April 6th to April 8th and the top 4 players will be invited to battle within a real life competition at the NicoNico Conference 2 later in April. Due to the real life conference being age restricted, the WiFi Competition is restricted to players over the age of 18. Further details on this competition will be revealed March 22nd 2013.
Edited by prectorian

Probably because Nico Nico Douga is a Japanese video sharing website host (the equivalent to Youtube.com), maybe some of the video they might air during the event will contain potentially inappropriate contents for minors below 18 years old. Also they might throw in beers and sake beverages, and probably even cosplay actors/ess (which normally don't wear 'proper' clothing to cover certain parts of their skin).