Poke Walker Avvies

InuYouki

thats funny i was just talking about a shadow lugia themed mod of a pokewalker would be cool it would have a shadow lugia comeing over the pokewalker its self and covering it wit its wings!

i was just talking to Inuyouki about it..

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome. Shadow Lugia! I may have to recolor it myself if I can't find a good enough looking pic, but it will be to you ASAP!

EDIT:

I really didn't like anyone's recolors of shadow lugia so I made my own :3

shadowlugia.png

Feel free to use it so long as I get some credit.

Here are the walkers. I made regular pokeball version and a Shadow Lugia colored version. Enjoy!

pokewalkerpixelmetalbear01.pngpokewalkerpixelmetalbear02.png

Quite a different one here, I'll explain best I can? :]

This forme of Shaymin in the bottom left of the display

Spr_b_g4_492S.png

This forme at the top right

Spr_4p_492.png

then have the top half green with a Gracidea flower with it's two leaves (Like on the land forme of Shaymin) on the top right of it? O_o

Is this ok? If you want something changed please let me know :3

pokewalkerpixelninja.png

EDIT: Woo was it just me who just had an issue with the forums loading right :/ Also, could a mod please merge this post with my previous one? No need for a double post, but like I said the forums glitched on me. >.<

Edited by InuYouki
loading issue

Actually, wouldn't it be smart to provide the PSD/XCF source file, so that you don't have to do every single request yourself and people who know how to do use the respective program can make avatars themselves?

Since when is it smart to give away your source file? Even more so when normally I charge for such things. These are being given away free on this forum only as a thank you to the community. Giving away the PSD could leave room for someone to steal my work. By having the source file they can claim they made it, when in fact, they did not. I don't just use/offer these on this forum, and I don't just use remade or precolored sprites. And even if I did just use them here and only used game sprites, I still am intitled to credit for my work.

That being said, I am an artist so I enjoy making each individual walker. If I was too lazy to do each one, why would I have offered to do so in the first place?

You have a point. Actually, I haven't even thought of the possibility of someone to steal your work. I guess I'm too much into open source mentality.

Anyway, I do like your Pokewalkers, congratulations on those. Have fun making them :)

I have had my work stolen before >.< It is not fun. Honestly, it only takes one to ruin it for everyone. Open source is nice in theory, but like many things in this world it wont work in practice.

And I'm glad you like them. They are a lot of fun to do. I have had the most fun recolor the sprites for people. I haven't done sprite edits in forever.

Hmm, I guess I will request one here since a few of the ones you have made caught my eye.

Do you mind making me a PokeWalker Avatar with the pokemon Skitty or Beldum please?

I have no real colour requirements for the actual walker itself apart from make the top half a colour that suits the pokemon inside it.

And mind dropping me a PM indicating that I should come back to this thread as you have done it? Thank you.

You know, I could use one of FLOOTENKERP, which is this picture.php?albumid=47&pictureid=329 I made the sprite myself. If you could make a Pokewalker avy out of that, that would be great. I don't know if you can, but can you also shade the sprite a little more? If not it's fine, hope I'm not asking to much of you. If the image is to small, tell me and I'll try to get a bigger version without it blurring.

is FLOOTENKERP like a pikachu body art with a mewtwo body?

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

can i have a shiny jirachi plz?