Poke Walker Avvies

InuYouki

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Work?

You mean your on a Pokemon Forum during work lol...

What job are you doing, you get to use the computer for leisure?

Edit: I miss read your post xD

I was on my way to work so I didn't have time to work on them. I don't have access to computer at work, but I often come home for lunch and surf the web.

Here is your PokeWalker Edes :3

pokewalkerpixeledes.png

Also, I made a Jagged Ear Pichu sprite using this as a guide.

jacket_m.jpg

Just a pixel cover up, but it still looks cute. Feel free to use it.

jaggedear.png

Thank you!

But I have a question, can I edit the pokeball myself?

Thanks a whole bunch Derrik. Do you want the Pichu in a regular pokeball or do you want it colored a certain way?

Also, Sabocan and Naru-Chu here are your Walkers :3

pokewalkerpixelnaruchu.pngpokewalkerpixelsabocan2.png

:D Spoink! Thanks a bunch Inu!

Ok, look, I am making free pokewalkers as a thank you to the community. I normally charge for my work. If my work is just going to be edited and such with out asking permission first I will have to stop doing this :/

As a professional artist I do not appreciate my work, regardless of how minor, being edited with out my permission. Part of what keeps food on the table is the work I sell. Please don't make me regret offering these. I know it seems small, but I charge $2 for an avatar like this and I have made how many for free? Granted I am just using premade images for the middle when normally I make them by hand, but it is still my work.

I gave Toffeuy a template for personal use since they aren't being used anywhere. That is the only reason. If you plan on using the avatar here on this forum, just simply put credit in your siggy saying I made it. If you plan on using it on another forum, I will require you pay for it. For the future, do not edit my work with out permission.

Ok, look, I am making free pokewalkers as a thank you to the community. I normally charge for my work. If my work is just going to be edited and such with out asking permission first I will have to stop doing this :/

As a professional artist I do not appreciate my work, regardless of how minor, being edited with out my permission. Part of what keeps food on the table is the work I sell. Please don't make me regret offering these. I know it seems small, but I charge $2 for an avatar like this and I have made how many for free? Granted I am just using premade images for the middle when normally I make them by hand, but it is still my work.

I gave Toffeuy a template for personal use since they aren't being used anywhere. That is the only reason. If you plan on using the avatar here on this forum, just simply put credit in your siggy saying I made it. If you plan on using it on another forum, I will require you pay for it. For the future, do not edit my work with out permission.

Yeowch...:( that's gotta hurt like heck to anyone who edited your work...