KingDrapion

PokemonHoennWhiteEX_zpsd2039b9b.png

Pokemon Hoenn White has returned!

Pokemon Hoenn White EX will be:

EX-tra hard

EX-tra fun

EX-tremely addictive to play

To get things clear:

THIS IS NOT A REMAKE OF RUBY/SAPPHIRE/EMERALD AND NEVER WILL BE. IT IS DEFINITELY NOT IN THE HOENN REGION

Now that is said, onto the introduction

Drapion_Sprite.gif

Introduction

This is my second edition of my Hoenn White hack series. I started this version of the hack about a month ago due to many requests for me to put my old Hoenn White hack back up after I took it down due to corruption of the ROM and my lost enthusiasm of continuing the hack.

For those who have played the old Hoenn White before, you will find that this version will be a lot different and much more challenging - I hope. I took my time with this one to make sure it will be much more enjoyable as the other hack seemed rushed by some people. Well anyway, scroll down to see the new and improved this hack has to offer, enjoy!

Features

# Difficulty - I have dramatically increased the difficulty of the hack. Will probably be too hard for inexperienced players.

# Starters - The Hoenn starters will be chosen. They are Treecko, Torchic and Mudkip.

# Old Faces - Hoenn people will be around the Region.

# Gym leaders - You challenge the Unova leaders to gain badges, but you can also challenge Hoenn leaders as a side event (Similar to Drayano's hack).

# Rivals - Brendan and May will be your rivals.

# Stats - Have been modified for balancing reasons.

# The Pokedex - All Pokemon found in Hoenn and their evolutions. This includes some 1st and 2nd Generation pokemon as well.

# Music - Remixed Hoenn themes will be present in the hack.

# Type changes - Some pokemon will have type changes for balancing and difficulty reasons.

# Text edits - Text will be edited to create a twist with the plot.

Screenshots

Just the early bits off the game - you'll have to play through to see the rest!

HoennWhiteEX_33_15994_zps34aa28de.pngHoennWhiteEX_57_16268_zps694e7087.pngHoennWhiteEX_44_16226_zps35e96340.pngHoennWhiteEX_31_16183_zpsbc20ae6d.pngHoennWhiteEX_30_16572_zpse5a302e7.pngHoennWhiteEX_24_16356_zpsf71988b7.pngHoennWhiteEX_34_16389_zpsab1b40b4.pngHoennWhiteEX_42_16611_zps566ccf3b.pngHoennWhiteEX_43_16418_zps19c79c78.pngHoennWhiteEX_54_16650_zpse1098bbf.pngHoennWhiteEX_21_16738_zps4fcf21a5.pngPokemonHoennWhite_33_5062.pngPokemonHoennWhite_24_5620.pngPokemonHoennWhite_52_5320.png

Videos

Download

COMPLETE Version 1.0 - Updated 3/03/13

http://www.mediafire.com/?viiiitsskiyvubt

Complete version 1.0 can be played through to Ghetsis. Have not edited texts, so storyline is the same as the original Black and White.

Credits

KazoWAR - His BW tools made things so much easier for me.

Elimanene - Sprites.

Kaphotics - Information on the ROM.

Zero - For the starter editor.

PkmnSoundFontRemix - My composer for the hack - please subscribe to him as he is very talented.

nothesmartest - For some of the MIDI's he gave me.

WesleyFG - For the overworlds.

Bugs and Issues

*Text errors - Will be fixed later

*Graphics - Will be edited later

*Event Unova Pokemon - Will be edited later

*Underleveled Trainers - Please report if there is any, will be edited later.

*Music Errors - Some music instruments and loops may be off.

Just a Note...

Thanks to everyone who has supported me since my early hacking days. Without people supporting me, I would not have any enthusiasm to even start this version of the hack. So, please enjoy what is offered and report any bugs below.

312.gif311.gif

Pokemon Hoenn White EX Complete Patch 1.0.zip

Pokemon Hoenn White EX Complete Patch 1.0.zip

Edited by wraith89
Uploaded Patch File

• 3 weeks later...

I don't recieve any EXP. When I try to patch it on a AP patched rom it dont work.

You know you can change the mugshot text and the text that appears when the battle starts.

Edited by N Ahmed
Removing PIC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 years later...