BW2 - Global Link Gym Session Events Pokemon Distribution

prectorian

Saw this on Serebii.net;

VcVadrL.png

Seems to me it's a Dream World event since the pokemon will be sent through the dream world mechanism? But what does 'Nimbasa Gym Session', 'Castelia Gym Session', and 'Virbank Gym Session' mean? I don't see any such event in Pokémon.com, is it some sort of competition or what?

How to participate to qualify? I simply don't understand.....

If it requires completing/defeating the gym leaders at those gyms, I'm doomed...I've only got as far as defeating gym leader 1 (Cheren) and still level grinding before heading to Gym Leader 2 in BW 2. Why so slow? Because I'm still trying to complete BW 1's extra events (catching the sages, roaming pokemons, etc.).

Oh! Thanks guys for clearing that up. So it's a TCG online match that rewards those pokemon in the PGL Dream World.

I don't play TCG online (can't run it due to computer spec limit) or even collect any of those physical TCG cards.

@ RoC, Scizor wasn't on the list in Serebii.net when I look it up first time, or at probably I didn't see it.

Hopefully, someone would post a share in here. That is if anyone joined the competition.