Is there a tool to allow you to change Level Up moves for Crystal?

Crystal is my favourite game, and I particularly fancy modding it. However, I don't appear to be able to find a tool to edit the level up movesets. I have already started changing some types of Pokemon (Pidgey line to pure flying, Charizard to Dragon/Fire, Blastoise to Water/Steel), but it would be useful to have a tool to change the level up moves. Is anyone able to help out possibly?

Apologies if this is a double post but I felt it was relevant. Whilst we are at it, is there a tool to allow editing of normal trainers? I am aware, and have been utilising the gym leader edit tool, but is there one for normal trainers? Yes, I know it is odd doing a Gen 2 hack, but I have so many fond memories of Crystal, and want to revamp it from the ground up almost

There aren't tons of Gen 2 tools in the sense that every aspect you would want to change is available, rather, there are a lot of Gen 2 tools that do a lot of the same things.

You're going to have to learn hex editing Gen 2 for a lot of things. Fortunately for you, Gen 2 is pretty easy to hex edit. Probably the easiest of all, in some ways, though the file system in Gen 4 & 5 gives it a run for its money. There are a LOT of FANTASTIC resources out there on the net, still, though, in the way of tutorials. Some of the info is a year or two old, but it's still relevant, of course. I really enjoyed editing Crystal, myself. It was a lot of fun, and it's easy to change a lot of stuff. The day & night features, the headbutt trees, etc. etc. just a lot of fun.

Thank you very much for the reply aninymouse. Are you perhaps able to recommend any good hex editing tutorials? Yeah, I was thinking there are not a lot of tools. Some of them are brilliant such as the Pokemon changer. Been able to make Pokemon I want now, so as I said above, changing Pinsir to Dark/Bug for example to be a true parallel to Heracross. Changing the stats of the Unown to make them truly worth of the name legend. I have been using Crystal Complex as a base, and am really enjoying the wild pokemon editor.