Somebody please help me make these Pokemon legit!

strawberry

I've been trying and trying to create legit Pokemon for my friend using Pokegen, but I've had no luck. Pokecheck says that the PID Pokegen generated for the pokemon is invalid, and also says that there are invalid trash bytes in my friend's OT name, and the Pokemon's nicknames. The OT data I copy and pasted directly into the OT field from a legit pokemon they traded to me. What is going on?? Can somebody please help me fix these pkm files? I don't care that much about keeping the OT the same, but the nicknames are important.

2B642618_Espeon..pkm

D37CF467_Ampharos..pkm

B8422BE6_Shuckle..pkm

36E477EE_Lucario..pkm

6AB43569_Arcanine..pkm

1AF6B56B_Milotic..pkm

2B642618_Espeon..pkm

D37CF467_Ampharos..pkm

B8422BE6_Shuckle..pkm

36E477EE_Lucario..pkm

6AB43569_Arcanine..pkm

1AF6B56B_Milotic..pkm

I'll do it for you :)

EDIT: Shuckle's ability is always shown as hacked, I'm not sure but I think it's a bug in Pokecheck

Here they are :D

Like I said Shuckle's ability is shown as hacked but I think it's a bug in Pokecheck, some Pokemon also have the mark "IV spread probably hacked", this doesn't effect the WFC though, so you will be able to use all of this Pokemon online now. As of Shuckle...maybe someone else could take a look at it :D

Espeon..pkm

Milotic..pkm

Lucario..pkm

Arcanine..pkm

Ampharos..pkm

Shuckle(not sure&#32.pkm

Espeon..pkm

Milotic..pkm

Lucario..pkm

Arcanine..pkm

Ampharos..pkm

Shuckle(not sure .pkm

I'll do it for you :)

EDIT: Shuckle's ability is always shown as hacked, I'm not sure but I think it's a bug in Pokecheck

Here they are :D

Like I said Shuckle's ability is shown as hacked but I think it's a bug in Pokecheck, some Pokemon also have the mark "IV spread probably hacked", this doesn't effect the WFC though, so you will be able to use all of this Pokemon online now. As of Shuckle...maybe someone else could take a look at it :D

Shuckle doesn't have storm drain as an ability....