need help building an ou team

A lot more specific :P

I've used Froslass quite effectively in a hail team, but if it's a non-hail team, you can try a Froslass lead, but she's not as effective in OU.

Is it going to be centered around Froslass? Or will the team just utilize Froslass as a support unit? Either way, it's pretty tough to come up with one :-/

Check Smogon for their Strategy Pokedex Guides. They're really good, if you want to see it go to:

http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/froslass

But this is my own Preference for a Sweeper Froslass.

Froslass

IV's: Have any but of coarse the Higher Special Attack and Speed Iv's the better.

EV's: 4-6 HP, 252 Special Attack and 252 Speed

Nature: Timid or Modest

Ability: Snow Cloak

Item: NeverMeltIce

Moves: Hail/Destiny Bond, Blizzard, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt

This combination varies in its Nature and Moves. If you want a very offensive Froslass, choose Modest Nature. However, if you plan on outspeeding Pokemon with a higher base speed, get the Timid Nature. Hail and Destiny Bond also varies. Hail is if you use it to the ability of making Blizzard's accuracy to 100% and raising its evasion as a Lead Froslass. However, If you are probably planning to make a backup Froslass or something, give it Destiny Bond. Because if your Froslass isn't leading you can just make your Lead Pokemon something with Hail then switch out or Snow Warning, this will help Froslass either way. While also, with the help of Destiny Bond, the ability to drag your opponent down with you to death.

Check Smogon for their Strategy Pokedex Guides. They're really good, if you want to see it go to:

http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/froslass

But this is my own Preference for a Sweeper Froslass.

Froslass

IV's: Have any but of coarse the Higher Special Attack and Speed Iv's the better.

EV's: 4-6 HP, 252 Special Attack and 252 Speed

Nature: Timid or Modest

Ability: Snow Cloak

Item: NeverMeltIce

Moves: Hail/Destiny Bond, Blizzard, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt

This combination varies in its Nature and Moves. If you want a very offensive Froslass, choose Modest Nature. However, if you plan on outspeeding Pokemon with a higher base speed, get the Timid Nature. Hail and Destiny Bond also varies. Hail is if you use it to the ability of making Blizzard's accuracy to 100% and raising its evasion as a Lead Froslass. However, If you are probably planning to make a backup Froslass or something, give it Destiny Bond. Because if your Froslass isn't leading you can just make your Lead Pokemon something with Hail then switch out or Snow Warning, this will help Froslass either way. While also, with the help of Destiny Bond, the ability to drag your opponent down with you to death.

Smogon can help, but I'd rather create my own moveset. As for Froslass, she wants Timid rather than Modest. Sure, Modest raises her modest special attack power (no pun intended), but she wants to outspeed threats to actually do something rather than just die.

Froslass would rather hold Focus Sash for her frailty and has other options than just attacking. If you're opting for Blizzard, she wants to be in a hail team to take advantage of Snow Cloak too (and do over 26% extra damage than Ice Beam would).

I got mine to have Thunder Wave, Spikes, Substitute, and Blizzard, but Destiny Bond is a really good choice too. Spiking support from Froslass is invaluable, for she can also block Rapid Spin. Thunder Wave cripples speedy sweepers, and behind a sub, a Synchronize Pokemon can't paralyze Froslass either. And those who are immune to Thunder Wave hate STAB Blizzard anyways (Ground Pokes are weak to Ice) or take a lot of damage from it (Electivire and Jolteon aren't exactly too sturdy). This Froslass is a supporting Froslass and works best in hail.

Shadow Ball or Thunderbolt can also work though, if you like that.

Trick is a nice option, especially with Choice Scarf or Choice Specs. You can cripple your opponents if you predict nicely.

I wouldn't use Hail as a move though. She rarely gets time to set that up and the hail is TOO short. Just pair her up with Abomasnow if you want hail to take its greatest effect.

Yeah, my Froslass' combo is similar but ~GC~ said he's more of an offensive player than status and defence. That's why the moves in my suggestions are mainly attack moves and the EV's are made for a Special Sweeper Froslass.

EDIT: Actually, I think Synchronise does affect Pokemon behind a substitute but i'm not exactly sure. Sorry if i'm wrong.

Yeah, my Froslass' combo is similar but ~GC~ said he's more of an offensive player than status and defence. That's why the moves in my suggestions are mainly attack moves and the EV's are made for a Special Sweeper Froslass.

EDIT: Actually, I think Synchronise does affect Pokemon behind a substitute but i'm not exactly sure. Sorry if i'm wrong.

Yeah, you're right. I'm wrong :D

Lum Berry for anti-leads then. Whoohoo :P

But Froslass isn't known for her defense... and she still wants her speed :)

It's alright to be a noob, when I first played Pokemon, honestly, I didn't know much. Not even what Jirachi and Deoxys was when I played FRLG and RSE. But now, i'm very familiar with Pokemon, even my sister who isn't too interested knows what Jirachi and Deoxys is now. But back in the past, I didn't even know. So I referred to my friend who was very well at pokemon and some internet guides.

Btw, Froslass is a better status player than offensive. The Spikes, Substitute, Thunder Wave combo is really effective. Some people instead use it as a Suicide lead which is taking advantage of its high speed, low defence and use of Destiny Bond. They use that as a sacrifice strategy to get their opponents too.

It's alright to be a noob, when I first played Pokemon, honestly, I didn't know much. Not even what Jirachi and Deoxys was when I played FRLG and RSE. But now, i'm very familiar with Pokemon, even my sister who isn't too interested knows what Jirachi and Deoxys is now. But back in the past, I didn't even know. So I referred to my friend who was very well at pokemon and some internet guides.

Btw, Froslass is a better status player than offensive. The Spikes, Substitute, Thunder Wave combo is really effective. Some people instead use it as a Suicide lead which is taking advantage of its high speed, low defence and use of Destiny Bond. They use that as a sacrifice strategy to get their opponents too.

Yes, support Froslass is usually better, but my offensive Froslass has also caused some mayhem. Give her Choice Specs with Trick and Ice Beam, Thunderbolt and Shadow Ball and watch her wreak havoc :P