ARDS ME *.duc / Raw *.sav converter [Major Bug Fixed on 7/9/09]

evandixon

It didn't work.

The file it wanted to download was some weird html command or whatever.

It turned out it was just some Google Chrome nonsense. :)

Try just clicking on it, and see if it askes you to save it. If it does, save it.

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Alternatively, you can use the GUI for it.

No, that didn't work either.

It worked fine when I downloaded it with IE instead, though.

However, my goal was not Pokemon related. I was trying to convert a .duc file that I downloaded so I could use it with Kingdom Hearts (in order to have all the characters in Mission Mode), but the sav file that came out was only about 200kb, so it didn't work. That might be because the sav structure/size is different from Pokemon, but I thought I'd let you know.

No, that didn't work either.

It worked fine when I downloaded it with IE instead, though.

However, my goal was not Pokemon related. I was trying to convert a .duc file that I downloaded so I could use it with Kingdom Hearts (in order to have all the characters in Mission Mode), but the sav file that came out was only about 200kb, so it didn't work. That might be because the sav structure/size is different from Pokemon, but I thought I'd let you know.

All this does is remove/add the first 89 (or something close) bytes from the begining.

If the extension is DUC, it removes them, if it is SAV, it adds them.

What size (in bytes) is the save file before conversion?

• 9 months later...
when i convert a .sav to a .duc and try to restore the save back onto my platinum cart, it gives this "Warning: The current game cartridge does not match the specified save file!" is there any way to fix this?

1. Download my newest tool: http://uniquegeeks.net/g/index/saves/offline.aspx

2. Backup a save of your cartradge

3. Look at its size, and use my tool to convert to the size closest to the one you just got.