BW B2W2 Event - Pokémon Championships Regional Cloyster (US)

invock

news_top_op_winter_regionals_cloyster.jpg

At the Winter Regionals, get a Cloyster modeled after the one Abram Burrows used to win the 2012 Pokémon Video Game World Championships!

Be sure to bring your system from the Nintendo DS family or your Nintendo 3DS system, and your copy of Pokémon Black Version, Pokémon White Version, Pokémon Black Version 2, or Pokémon White Version 2 game when you attend the Pokémon Winter Regional Championships on January 20th. There, you'll be able to get a powerful Cloyster like the one Junior Division player Abram Burrows used to win the Pokémon World Championships! In addition to having the same move set, this Level-30 Cloyster shares the same Nature, Ability, and held item as the one on Abram's championship team. Remember that you don't need to participate in the tournament to get this Cloyster!

Cloyster is just the first Pokémon that will be available via local distribution at upcoming Video Game Championship Series events. Keep checking Pokemon.com for news of other distribution events.

Find the Winter Regional Championship event closest to you. Good luck, Trainers!

Source : http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/op_2013_winter_regionals_distribution-2013-01-09/

The Cloyster will be distributed on January 20, at the following locations :

Oregon State Fair and Expo Center - Salem, Oregon

Doubletree Richmond Airport - Sandston, Virginia

St. Charles Convention Center - St. Charles, Missouri

Royal Plaza - Lake Buena Vista (Orlando), Florida

Queen Mary - Long Beach, California

I'm currently trying to find the infos concerning the moveset, nature and ability of said Pokémon.

I'll be there @ Long Beach tournament; I'll be sure to take pictures. Someone might contribute it before me due to the West Coast starting a few hours later :)

For those wondering what Cloyster set Abram used at Worlds 2012:

Moves:

• Icicle Spear
  • Rock Blast
  • Hidden Power [Grass 70]
  • Razor Shell

Nature: Naughty

Ability: Skill Link

Item: Choice Scarf

=

(Certain) Won't be EV'd.

(Most likely) In a Cherish Ball.

(Most likely) Won't ever be shiny.

(Likely) IV's are set to ensure HP Grass.