Chespin, Froakie, or Fennekin?

Karzahni

Unless theres a cuter new fire type

haha you remind me of the character from the anime who only used 'cute' pokemon.

For me, I think Chespin is the one I would pick. Since red/blue came out all those years ago, I've usually started with the grass type and then restarted with another to see which one I like.

I think that Froakie has the potential for some seriously cool evolutions, but its forms will probably be dual-type like water/ground

Fennekin...meh not really a big fire type user. I prefer Water/Dragon/Psychic pokemon.

So far, Fennekin is my choice. I personally like Fennekin's design better then the other two, Chespin would be my second choice at the moment though. However I didn't like Oshawott's design to much in the beginning (I'm still partial to him, but meh) I didn't care to much for Snivy or Tepig's final evolution, so I'm waiting to see the final evolutions and types to make a final decision. Hopefully that'll be revealed soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm going to try and go through the games as I did as a kid - blindly and choosing Pokémon based on their name and looks.

Of course, since I've already seen the starters... I'm going to have to go with Chespin. He's just so adorable, and a grass/fighting that isn't Breloom is really appealing to me.

• 1 month later...

What a minute.....who again?

Sorry it really doesn't matter to me for starters. " Gatta catch'm All" right! If your a master your starter won't matter.

I got wait on my daughter to pick her cutest. Lol

I just want to get this started all ready.

I'm going to try and go through the games as I did as a kid - blindly and choosing Pokémon based on their name and looks.

Of course, since I've already seen the starters... I'm going to have to go with Chespin. He's just so adorable, and a grass/fighting that isn't Breloom is really appealing to me.

Welp, after seeing the starters final evo's I have to say that all of them are REALLY ugly except Froakie. Going with Froakie now. :(

At least water/dark is a cool type, I suppose.

I haven't made my final decision yet, but as of now I'm on team Froakie, I really like how his evolutions turned out and I think he is the best looking out of the lot. Still, I would like to maybe see some movesets for Fennekin and Chespin too before I make a decision.