Chespin, Froakie, or Fennekin?

Karzahni

I am torn between Huotsuko and Keromatsu this time, but I'm leaning towards the froggy. This is all aesthetics wise of course, as I have no idea what their stats or their final forms' appearance are. The fact I chose Grass type last generation influences me to lean for the other two (though I want to try out Samurott in Gen V).

I am torn between Huotsuko and Keromatsu this time, but I'm leaning towards the froggy. This is all aesthetics wise of course, as I have no idea what their stats or their final forms' appearance are. The fact I chose Grass type last generation influences me to lean for the other two (though I want to try out Samurott in Gen V).

"Fokko"

For the first time in the last 2 generations, i find something that looks worse (my opinion) than the water starters.

My pick is either Froakie or Chespin... No thanks FireFox 2. To be frank, i was expecting a fox type starter and fire at that.

33067566.jpg

Not going to discuss the resemblance...

After realizing that Chespin's "armor" is based on chestnuts... I'm going with him for now. I like spikey and spiny-looking Pokemon. Hopefully that theme will be carried on to his evolutions. For that matter... it'd be nice if these starters didn't have the Blaze, Torrent & Overgrow abilities, either.

chestnutsinburr%20copy.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

I'll probably pick Fennekin, as I think it's the only one that looks cool.

Chespin is too happy, and Froakie is too... derpy. And his foam(?) looks like old-man hair.

Although admittedly, Chespin and Froakie have the potential for really cool evolutions, so I'm still in debate about it.

• 3 weeks later...

So far, Chespin. I always pick the one people shun the most. Last gen I picked Oshawott because everyone was picking on him. So now that Chespin is getting some hate, Im gonna start with him. I cant wait to see what his evo line is gonna look like. Be neat if he went quadraped when he evolved.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...