Spiritomb (M) @ Leftovers

Ability: Pressure

EVs: 252 HP/6 Def/252 SAtk

Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)

- Calm Mind

- Hypnosis

- Dark Pulse

- Shadow Ball

Spiritomb is a pretty poor starter. With only average defenses, and in this particular set, it's two attacks hitting pretty much the same Pokemon, not much will fear it. On top of that, Hypnosis' 60% accuracy will dissapoint more often than not.

Honestly, I can't think of a decent set for a Spiritomb lead. It gets Trick, but that usually isn't very good for most lead Pokemon.

If Sleep is your ultimate goal, then you have three leads you can choose from:

• Butterfree: Sleep Powder + Compoundeyes = 99% accurate sleep. Can also Stun Spore, which can paralyze ground types.
  • Bronzong: One of the few users of Hypnosis that can actually afford to take a hit or two. Milotic also, but Milotic is a crappy lead. Bronzong gets screens, Stealth Rock, Safeguard, and Explosion.
  • Smeargle: Duh
  • Breloom: See above.

---

Blade (Gallade) (M) @ Leftovers

Ability: Steadfast

EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd

Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Bulk Up

- Close Combat

- Leaf Blade/Elemental Punch

- Night SlashPsycho Cut

Night Slash might actually provide better coverage.

As for the set itself, Gallade is a bulky enough Pokemon that increasing it's defenses couldn't hurt. So Bulk Up is a viable option if you change to Leftovers. All of the elemental punches are also available, which probably would provide better overall coverage.

---

Dragon (Salamence) (M) @ Life Orb

Ability: Intimidate

EVs: 234 Atk/252 Spd/24 SAtk

Naughty nature (+Atk, -SDef)

- Dragon Dance

- Outrage

- Earthquake

- Fire Blast

Nothing wrong with the set itself, but it'll go down very quickly without a spinner, especially if snow/sand is up.

---

Blacc Heart (Froslass) (F) @ Choice Specs

Ability: Snow Cloak

EVs: 6 Def/252 Spd/252 SAtk

Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Ice Beam/

- Shadow Ball

- Trick

- Confuse Ray

I'm not really sure what Froslass can do that Specs Starmie or Specs Gengar can't do better. Mind explaining?

---

Snorlax (M) @ Choice Band

Ability: Thick Fat

EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 SDef

Careful nature (+SDef, -SAtk)

- Body Slam

- Superpower

- Selfdestruct

- Thunderpunch

Gengar can come in on 3/4 of your attacks and force a switch, as well as any ghost type. Throw in Crunch somewhere.

---

Hero (Lucario) (M) @ Life Orb

Ability: Inner Focus

EVs: 252 Atk/6 Def/252 Spd

Jolly nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Swords Dance

- Close Combat

- Extremespeed

- Ice Punch

---

Now it can deal with Lucario, though I fail to see what Lucario is doing that Gallade already isn't.

Overall, you have:

Repeated switching will rack up stealth rock/spikes damage, with no spinner.

Besides Spiritomb, not a single Pokemon can regain any health. In fact, many are holding Life Orb. Your matches will probably be over VERY quickly. Hopefully with you as the victor. But if you encounter a Rest Talker, it could be deadly.

Expanding on the last point, you have 5 sweepers, only one of which can actually take any amount of hits, and it's going to Selfdestruct.

No one can reliably absorb status. You've got some immunities, but that's it.

After Froslass is gone, any number of bulky waters and Skarmory can give this team big problems.

With only one fire attack on the entire team, Scizor could too.

You need to come up with a strategy, and then make a coherent team. Right now, this is just 6 Pokemon thrown together.

yea my 6 favorites i chose those pokemon cuz theyre my favorites and tried to make them as divers as i could ^_^ thanks

Edit: Lucario was added because i could figure out a sixth pokemon care to help lol

yea my 6 favorites i chose those pokemon cuz theyre my favorites and tried to make them as divers as i could ^_^ thanks

Edit: Lucario was added because i could figure out a sixth pokemon care to help lol

There's nothing inherently wrong with using your favorites, but that shouldn't be why you're using them. You have an extremely unbalanced team, and of your two Pokemon who can take tons of damage, you plan on exploding it.

But the point of a competitive team is to battle and, hopefully, win. With 6 random Pokemon thrown together with no strategy demonstrated, that isn't likely to happen.

who should i replace lucario with?

I have no idea. Your OP doesn't have anything about your strategy as an overall team or the individual Pokemon, what role you want them to fill, what they can counter, etc....

I mean, you're free to make a thread in RMT like that. But then it basically boils down to "omgzers ur attaks rox0rz mi s0xorz" or "lol ur attks suckz d00d!111!"

TLDR: A few sentences per Pokemon + A few sentences on your overall team are pretty essential for a good RMT thread, for both the OP and the raters.