New Here!

PKMNTrainerNick144

Hello, the name's Nick and I've been a fan of Pokemon for many years. I know a whole lot about Pokemon and I can easily memorize their weaknesses, resistances and immunities. I still need to learn all their abilities and what moves are best for them, even though I'm NOT a competitive battler. I love to hack ROMs, especially trainer editing because I like to make the games I hack fun and hard at the same time. Well, that's all about me for now and see you all at the forum.

Hello, the name's Nick and I've been a fan of Pokemon for many years. I know a whole lot about Pokemon and I can easily memorize their weaknesses, resistances and immunities. I still need to learn all their abilities and what moves are best for them, even though I'm NOT a competitive battler. I love to hack ROMs, especially trainer editing because I like to make the games I hack fun and hard at the same time. Well, that's all about me for now and see you all at the forum.

Welcome to Project Pokémon.

There you will find something useful about Emulation and Legit Pokémons.

I am here less than a month and I want to create a Legit Pokémon Event from 3rd Gen games. But the things aren't going well so I need some advices.

If I create a Legit Event Pokémon, maybe I'll make a contribution for you all and give credit of who helped me so far.