PID finder method on the 3rd Gen Events

XDRZERO

I am getting a good experience of working on Encyclopedia Pokémon Esmeralda of creating Legit Events and I would like to make a legit one. These are the Methods where Pokémon can be caught:

1 (A-B-C-D) - Normal NDS or GBA - This type is the most common and will be seen on wild/legend encountered pokemon in nds/gba games.

2 (A-B-C-E) - Wild GBA - This type is less common and will be seen on wild encountered pokemon in gba games. It is unclear whether GBA legends will be seen with this type.

3 (A-B-C-F) - Uncommon GBA - This type is seen uncommonly by wild encountered pokemon in gba games.

4 (A-B-D-E) - Rare GBA - This type is seen rarely by wild encountered pokemon in gba games.

5 (A-B-D-F) - Very Rare GBA - This type is seen in less than 1% of wild encountered pokemon in gba games.

6 (A-B-E-F) - Ultra Rare GBA - This type is seen in less than 0.01% of wild encountered pokemon in gba games.

7 (A-C-D-E) - UNKNOWN

8 (A-C-D-F) - UNKNOWN

9 (A-D-E-F) - UNKNOWN

10 (B-A-C-D)® - Common GBA Event (Restricted) - This type is seen with particular promotional GBA pokemon.

11 (B-A-C-D)(U) - Common GBA Event (Unrestricted) - This type is seen with particular promotional GBA pokemon.

I want to have the Events's PID. If you want to know about the Events, search here:

http://www.serebii.net/events/

If you found the PID and if you want to give me a list of all Event Pokémon from 3rd Gen games, please reply to me.

1) you'd like to make a _legal_ one.

it's BACD (restricted to 0-FFFF seeds) for almost all of them; certain "average joe" ones are just normal wild type and mass generated ones are for MYSTRY etc.

Hm and how can I create BACD? I think Encyclopedia Pokémon Esmeralda doesn't have that.

I think, if you suggest me other Pokémon Editor, I'd appreciate.

Encyclopedia Pokémon Esmeralda only worths to check if a Pokémon is Hacked or not.

Use PokeGen and copy over the PID; both are displayed in decimal anyways.

Friend,

Pokégen is only for 4th and 5th Gen.

I want to complete a Pokédex from 3rd Gen Games.

Is Pokégen recommended for creating 3gpkm files? If there is a Pokégen from 3rd Gen, where can I get it?

Pokégen from 5th and 4th Gen is very easy to find and use.

like kaphotics said, just type the pid listed in pokegen's pid finder in the box on encyclopedia pokemon, and set the IVs to the ones chosen in pokegen

I put clicked in the Finder button in Pokégen, plus I put Milotic and Modest Nature. I put Ability 1 and I put Male. Then I choose the IV's of my choice like 27 in HP and Attack, 10 in Defense, 21 in Special Attack, 24 Special Defense and 8 Speed, then I pressed 11 B-A-C-D (U), I unchecked the Shiny Button and I put Male and Ability 1. Then the PID 185508840 appeared. Then, in Encyclopedia Pokémon Esmeralda, when I click on the empty zone of the Party (there wasn't a Pokémon in the 6th place of the party, I checked the PID/IV relation and it says it's hacked and it can't read the file.

you have to have a pokemon selected, I asumed you were trying to edit a pokemon you already had.

Yeah, I'll explain to you the full details as I can.

When I edited a Machop to create a Milotic, putting the IV's on the PID to IV you gave me, it gave me a nice PID. The PID worked. Then I edited the Trainer name, Original Trainer, Pokéball, Gender, Attacks, Met at level, Current Level, I calculated Milotic's Stats, I put Milotic in the Pokémon's name and the Nickname and it was created.

Then, I put the option Comprobar Relación PID/IV (it's spanish) and it said Normal GBA A-B-C-D. It means the Pokémon was caught in the game, but it wasn't attended as a Event Pokémon from 3rd Gen.

When I clicked on the empty space of the Party, I did exactly what I did in another Pokémon, I clicked on Comprobar Relación PID/IV and it said: No lo reconece el tipo o es hacked. It means that the file is not recognized or is hacked.

I thought I was progressing in Pokémon hacking but still I don't have any chance.

If you please help me, I'd appreciate. I sent you a private message. Sorry about this.