a few questions about editing pokemon from your DS in pokegen

Erikur

I repost my thread hopefully this time without any content that is against the rules (I do apologize for earlier ignorance, the last question kinda came out wrong)

After discovering that my dreamworld nidoran basically didn't have a single decent IV-value i decided i have had enough of the RNG, so I downloaded pokegen, ir-gtsBW and python 2.7. So i basically just want to improve the IV values of my pokemon and change to Dream world abilities for a few of them (only released ones).

What is PID, does changing it make my pokemon ilegal if they are registered to my OT, or Secret ID whatever that is?

Will my pokemon retain my secret ID or whatnot when i send it back?

I read that you can change iv without needing to change anything, ie making it illegal?

If i want to change nature/ability or shininess i only need to change pid right?

Do i need a trash byte normalizer?

Lastly this is most a vanity thing of me that I wan't my edited pokemon to basically be indistinguishable from the orginal in every way, otherwise it wouldn't be a pokemon but a hack that kinda looks similar to a pokemon in my eyes xD (yes I'm weird in that regard), I don't battle that much anyways i just don't have any patience (or time) for breeding 300 eggs or playing the horrendous dream world, so it is mostly for personal satisfaction in a way xD

If I mention anything that should be removed please say so ^^

1) The PID is determined by your Pokemon's IV's, Shineyness, and Nature, not your ID and Secret ID, so It won't make it illegal, as long as you edit it properly.

2)Your Pokemon will retain the Secret ID because it isn't the Pokemon's, it's yours.

3)If you are changing the IV's, you have to delete the PID that is already generated. You don't need to make a new one, because when you save the .PKM file, it will generate one for you, according to the data that you have entered.

4)Yes, you will have to change the PID

5) I have no idea what a Trash Byte Normalizer is, so I'l just say no to this one.

6) I am having some trouble understanding the meaning behind this question. I think it is basically asking how to make it legal and check it? If that is the question, then just use Pokecheck to check the legality of your Pokemon after you finish editing it. If that isn't the question, then I apologize for misunderstanding.

Hopefully this helped :)

Thanks for some concrete answers :) i will look up pokecheck, as for the last question I'm kimda new to this so I just wondered if it was possible tell if a pkmn has been edited or not by checking game code or otherwise, if impossible they could just as well ha e origimated from ingame and therefore be as good as real (or feel real for me at least)

But that seems to be the case already so I probably worry needlesly xD