What is you favorite and least favorite Shiny Pokemon?

dragonmaster005

I noticed that people were arguing about the looks of some shiny Pokemon in the other threads so i decided to make this one.

Rules:

-Say what your favorite and least favorite Pokemon are.

-State your reasons.

-Try no to be to offensive because other people might really like your least favorite shiny Pokemon.

My favorite Shiny Pokemon id Metagross, just because it looks awesome, and my least favorite shiny is, well i dont really have a least favorite, but i really don't like the Shiny Pokemon that are just a slight shade different than it original counterpart. EX: Articuno, Meowth, Bulbasuar, Squirtle, Oddish, Seel, Dewgon, Togetic, Togekiss.......ect....

My favorites:

HoundoomShinySprite.gifZangooseShinySprite.gifCharizardShinySprite.gifninetales.png

I just think those colors fit well on them.

Especially Ninetales. She looks too magical with that blue tint.

Some I don't like are these.

weavile-m.pngsalamence.pngDragoniteShinySprite.gif196_espeon_1_m.pngSpr_4d_059_s.png

Pink Weavile... no.

Dragonite just looks a bit odd to me.

Salamence and Espeon don't look as good like that.

Arcanine should've gotten to turn black when he's shiny. That'd look nicer.

I think it's kinda weird. I'd expect something more elegant, like something blue or whatnot.

[sprite]139[/sprite] [shinysprite]139[/shinysprite] [sprite]131[/sprite] [shinysprite]131[/shinysprite] [sprite]134[/sprite] [shinysprite]134[/shinysprite] [sprite]148[/sprite] [shinysprite]148[/shinysprite] [sprite]171[/sprite] [shinysprite]171[/shinysprite] [sprite]195[/sprite] [shinysprite]195[/shinysprite] [sprite]202[/sprite] [shinysprite]202[/shinysprite] [sprite]211[/sprite] [shinysprite]211[/shinysprite] [sprite]214[/sprite] [shinysprite]214[/shinysprite] [sprite]223[/sprite] [shinysprite]223[/shinysprite] [sprite]260[/sprite] [shinysprite]260[/shinysprite] [sprite]295[/sprite] [shinysprite]295[/shinysprite] [sprite]321[/sprite] [shinysprite]321[/shinysprite] [sprite]365[/sprite] [shinysprite]365[/shinysprite] [sprite]382[/sprite] [shinysprite]382[/shinysprite]

I just like how blue pokes turn purple... so they're my favorites.

Everything else... I kinda hate. But I don't want to pick and choose. Shinies are kinda ugly X_X

I think it's kinda weird. I'd expect something more elegant, like something blue or whatnot.

[sprite]139[/sprite] [shinysprite]139[/shinysprite] [sprite]131[/sprite] [shinysprite]131[/shinysprite] [sprite]134[/sprite] [shinysprite]134[/shinysprite] [sprite]148[/sprite] [shinysprite]148[/shinysprite] [sprite]171[/sprite] [shinysprite]171[/shinysprite] [sprite]195[/sprite] [shinysprite]195[/shinysprite] [sprite]202[/sprite] [shinysprite]202[/shinysprite] [sprite]211[/sprite] [shinysprite]211[/shinysprite] [sprite]214[/sprite] [shinysprite]214[/shinysprite] [sprite]223[/sprite] [shinysprite]223[/shinysprite] [sprite]260[/sprite] [shinysprite]260[/shinysprite] [sprite]295[/sprite] [shinysprite]295[/shinysprite] [sprite]321[/sprite] [shinysprite]321[/shinysprite] [sprite]365[/sprite] [shinysprite]365[/shinysprite] [sprite]382[/sprite] [shinysprite]382[/shinysprite]

I just like how blue pokes turn purple... so they're my favorites.

Everything else... I kinda hate. But I don't want to pick and choose. Shinies are kinda ugly X_X

That is one thing i DON'T like.

Exploud is the only one out of those that you posted that even looks decent.

As for which shinies I like? The cooler looking ones. lol Charizard, Spiritomb, Heatran, Rotom, Rayquaza, Metagross, Flygon, Umbreon, Gyarados, Togepi, Gastly, Magneton, Venonat, Dragonite (I just always imagine him a bit darker than he is). The ones that kinda look good.

Which shinies I don't like? Almost all the others. Green Espeon...urk. Mustard Lucario... bleck. Ruby Scorupi... gah. No offense to anyone, but alot of these color choices are hideous.

Eh, I still think most of them look decent in their own respect. I don't see why black dragons appeal to everyone.

See, it's all subjective. Although... I prefer the original forms over the shinies anyways.

My least favorite?

[shinysprite]200[/shinysprite]

Wow, everyone's hating on the purples >.>

I don't see what's wrong with that. And people like shiny Rayquazas? I must be the exact opposite X_X

Anyhow, I think my new favorite is...

[shiny]144[/shiny]

It barely makes a difference >.>

Shiny drifloon FTW but that's almost a given with the drifloon fans..a golden drifloon would be awesome plus shiny drifblim is less ugly then original drifblim.

I also like the golden latias :)

I cant stand shiny...dragonite...honestly someone needs an outfit change on that dragon.

Edit:

Wraith..you do know there is hardly a difference between articuno and shiny articuno right

[sprite]144[/sprite]

[shinysprite]144[/shinysprite]

:eek: its whiter :tongue:

Although I can see your happy its not pink :creep: like practically all the other blue pokemon.

I hate the golden shinies. To me, they're just bizarre X_X

It's like red pokes turn golden while blue pokes turn purple.

I think its more purpleish pink a combination of them both.

Drifblim is purple and it turns golden. Wouldn't it be kind of funny if all the purple pokemon turned blue and all the blue turned purple.

I also do love...

[shinysprite]262[/shinysprite]

Its like a meaner version of my dog...well a lot meaner but same colors. Plus I have this shiny, legit too.

Favorite Shinies:

Metagross, Umbreon, Ponyta, Ditto, and Mew.

Hated Shinies:

Espeon, Dragonite, and my poor beloved Mightyena. What did they do to you, my love?!

I don't find anything wrong with Espeon... and Mightyena? It's quite golden and all... it isn't that bad. What did you expect? An albino version? o_O

Think of it this way, Wraith. When it comes to pokemon, I like darker forms, Mightyena being primary. You make it look like the sun and it makes me want to vomit. Yellow is my least favorite color. Therefore, happyhappy golden yellow Mightyena makes an emo cry.

Think of it this way, Wraith. When it comes to pokemon, I like darker forms, Mightyena being primary. You make it look like the sun and it makes me want to vomit. Yellow is my least favorite color. Therefore, happyhappy golden yellow Mightyena makes an emo cry.

You emo >.>

How ironic is it that a golden Poke makes you cry? Well, I don't like golden Mismagius and Drifblim either, so that makes us two.

But since Mightyena is like a hyena, I don't see the problem with it. Although I'd prefer an albino one.

Yes, this emo wants to cry every time she sees shiny Mightyena ;___;

I would have loved to see an albino one, as well. White/grey with blue eyes? Yesyes. Although, technically that's not true albino xD