Background Music Removal - Black & White 2

tehCh0nG

I've been trying to change the background music that plays while you are running around in the game (no matter the area.) I successfully changed (and tested) the Route 19 autumn music to the silent SSEQ file but I am not sure where the rest of the "route music" is.

Does anyone have a list of what SSEQs I need to look for? Or, even better, a patch that will get rid of the background music while you're exploring? I've seen one for HG/SS but I couldn't find one for B&W 2...

P.S. Thank you, Andibad for this post, it was very helpful for getting started!:

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?21005-B-W-Champion-Music&p=142707&viewfull=1#post142707

Wait, what do you mean by rest of the route music? Are you looking for a specific route?

I am looking to eliminate the background music for every route or area you can explore in the game. Basically, while you are exploring (but not in a battle) the game doesn't play any music (sound effects such as grass rustling is fine). The trainer/wild Pokemon battle music is fine.

Also, does anyone know which file plays for "critical HP"? It's better in B/W 2 but still annoying when it plays.

I am looking to eliminate the background music for every route or area you can explore in the game. Basically, while you are exploring (but not in a battle) the game doesn't play any music (sound effects such as grass rustling is fine). The trainer/wild Pokemon battle music is fine.

Also, does anyone know which file plays for "critical HP"? It's better in B/W 2 but still annoying when it plays.

An example of a route theme is: BGM_MUS_WB_R_A which is the route 1 theme. Just insert a blank SSEQ file to mute it. The route SSEQ's have an 'R' after 'WB' (BGM_MUS_WB_R_A) ,cave/forest themes have 'D', Town themes have 'T' and city themes have 'C'