Therian Thundurus gone wrong.

Delta Bolt

• 2 weeks later...
Maybe you could send me a pkm file or Action Replay code of Thundurus and I'll inject it into my game, obtain a working Reveal Glass, and we could trade if you can access Wi-Fi.

I wish I could, but unfortunately my 3DS seems to lack wi-fi. been trying to get it online mainly to download Pokemon Dream Radar, but to no luck. though I DID change the Action Replay code a few times after the first one showed up, but I still should have a .pkm file of Therian Thundurus somewhere on this laptop. not sure how I'd be able to upload him onto here.

Maybe you could send me a pkm file or Action Replay code of Thundurus and I'll inject it into my game, obtain a working Reveal Glass, and we could trade if you can access Wi-Fi.
It doesn't work this way.

I only managed to do it with someone at GameFAQs once. It required me to make Tornadus have the same OT/ID/SID as the trainer of the player with a legitimate Reveal Glass in order to get the Forme Change to work.

I'd prefer using AR Codes for Thundurus, but what if I made Therian Landorus without the Mirror? wouldn't that /hopefully/ do something? or would it be just another Bad Egg?

If you can type the code carefully, hopefully it should be fine. Sorry I keep implying that Pokégen codes won't work for international Black and White 2, at least on emulators I tried a US Black 2 and French White 2.

I PokeGen'd the 3 Kami's as Therian (with help of downloading their .pkm files) and they all worked.

however, I'll have to get used to them staying Therian (due to lack of Mirror, and Landorus isn't doing his part) and having a Japanese(?) name. I wish there was a UK code to re-name Pokemon what aren't yours, but it's only a name.

now I wonder if there's any UK codes for catching them what are in the PokeStar Studios (Mecha Tyranitar, UFO, Tentacles, etc)