ARDS/ARDSME/ARDSi Drivers/Software and Info- Available Here!

Soldjermon

alright, here are the ARDS and ARDSME installers of Action Replay Code Managers.

Action Replay DS Installer

Action Replay DS Media Edition Installer

Action Replay DSi Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 x86/x64 Installer

also, these have the correct NDAlink.inf files, which are the driver files, that connects your ARDS to the computer.

if the ARDS one doesn't work of connecting your ARDS to the computer, then try the ARDSME one; because they're both the same, it's just that the ARDSME one has an extra program with it.

now you don't have-to worry about losing your ARDS discs, because I've provided them for you. 😜

one more thing, you don't need to mount these on your virtual drive, to run the setup files; if you have a virtual drive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This tutorial is for people who doesn't know how to use this, or for newbies of ARDS.

If you know your way around ARDS and the Code Manager, then disregard this tutorial.

Link to tutorial

Note: the formatting in the htm file is broken while in Google drive, but the images within the Google drive folder would work fine.

Remember, this tutorial was made before Platinum ever came out. Now you know why Platinum is not on the list in this tutorial.

Of what isn't in the tutorial

Copying&Pasting from XML files.

Reason: When opening the XML file on notepad or wordpad, there's extra html junk in it, that's why that drag&drop XML files is much easier to do, and the txt files is best way to copy&paste.

Of what ARDS can't do from pokesav

Event pokemon flags.

Reason: When clicking onto the "ARDS Code Output", there's no checklist of what event pokemon you want checked or unchecked. So that part is only reserved of flash carts.

If anymore of what ARDS can't do on pokesav, let me know, and I'll post the information up, after I test it out as well.

- Soldjermon

Edited by Soldjermon
updating Google Drive file links for... reasons.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

kk ill try it the problom tho was that my action replay manger was still saying waiting for action replay... :/ and i tryed to download all of thos links and non of them where dsi..

and heres what it said when i updated the driver.....

Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)

• 1 month later...
kk ill try it the problom tho was that my action replay manger was still saying waiting for action replay... :/ and i tryed to download all of thos links and non of them where dsi..

and heres what it said when i updated the driver.....

Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)

If you can provide the model of Action Replay that you use, we may be able to help. I personally run the ARDSi and I now am successfully using it on Pokemon HeartGold. For example, I implanted the "Yellow Forest PokeWalker" Event as an AR code, and it worked like a charm.

Edit: I recommend looking on Youtube for videos on how to help out if you are a visual learner such as myself. If not, you can always try good ol' trusty google.

• 8 months later...

These links appear to be broken, it seems. Could anyone provide the downloads once again?

I formatted my computer yesterday, and I don't trust downloading these files from anywhere but what's provided on this site. I've been using it for a couple years now and I'm extremely hesitant to trust any other site.