Stay updated on our updates!

Poryhack

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an important issue that I've forgotten to address. It seems that some people are requesting content from the old forums. I'm just letting everyone know that all the posts and topics from the old forums are still visible here:

http://forum.pokesav.org/index.php

Note the /index.php at the end. Adding that that will not redirect you to the new forums. The old forums are locked as an archive - you will not be able to register and you will not be able to post. If you were previously registered on the forums, you may still log in to see your PMs.

Pre-defined Generic Avatars have been added. To access these avatars, check your Avatar settings in your Control Panel.

New smilies have also been added. The original ones still exist. To access the new ones, enter a commenly used text emoticon like [noparse] ": )"[/noparse] or in the "More" option below the original smilies.

Enjoy. ;)

Edited by Greencat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New profile fields have been added by coolbho3k and I. You may now enter your friend codes as well as your Xbox Live gamertag, PSN, and Steam code. You will find the new profile fields here.

In addition the new profile fields, the Creative User rank has been issued! As a reminder, this rank will be dependent on quality of the work. The rank may be issued for great works such as literature, images/pictures, or music. This rank is for those who do exceptionally well. You may comment here.

Creative User badge: kanto4.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...