Andi Pokémon Hack Tools

hm sorry i take long progress on trade pokemon because decide to support HGSS and DPPt too.

i wondering 2 byte on HGSS and DPPt in game trade table <.< is seems containing nature/ability/gender or what x_x and 1 another byte is seems EV... but idk these byte was separate to new byte on BWBW2.

well is have 3 kind different format, but all used 4 byte or uint32.

- 108-byte - BWBW2

- 80-byte - DPPt

- 84-byte - HGSS << need time to testing in here x_x

Narc list for in-game trade :

BW : a/1/6/5 - 13 files (6 files are unused, 5 of them are from HGSS with bw format)

BW2 : a/1/6/3 - 31 files

HGSS : a/1/1/2 - 13 files (3 files are unused)

DPPt : /fielddata/pokemon_trade/fld_trade.narc - 4 files

i wondering 2 byte on HGSS and DPPt in game trade table <.< is seems containing nature/ability/gender or what x_x and 1 another byte is seems EV... but idk these byte was separate to new byte on BWBW2.

In Gen IV, in game trades have a Pre-Defined PID to ensure that every trade is of the same nature/gender/ability & not shiny. In Gen V, everything is smarter such that it doesn't need a defined PID to define nature.

In Gen IV, in game trades have a Pre-Defined PID to ensure that every trade is of the same nature/gender/ability & not shiny. In Gen V, everything is smarter such that it doesn't need a defined PID to define nature.

hm ....

SNAG_0059.jpg

SNAG_0060.jpg

SNAG_0061.jpg

offset 0x54 / 0x44 : always filled 00 00 00 00 on all ds game , i was found chatot is filled 32 (50).....

offset 0x38 : EF250000 --> 000025EF (HEX) --> 9711 (DEC), maybe is pid or just pokethlon stat? owo, yes is pid ....

offset 0x1c :

on DPPt

1C 0001 1100

4D 0100 1101

1A 0001 1010

21 0010 0001

i don't know about this....... is seems like nature/ability/gender ...

maybe for while i disable forme/gender/nature/ability because is just viewer only, just edit pid it will automatic to detect what gender or ...

SNAG_0062.jpg

to generate pid for now just using pokegen <.< yey spiky pichu

Edited by Andibad

Better i release it xD , is still beta release, some feature is buggy or need more testing on any condition, all of them was convert into comment syntax.

link : click icon AIGE on frontpage this thread.

BW :

SNAG_0000.jpg

BW2 :

SNAG_0001.jpg

DPPt :

SNAG_0002.jpg

HGSS :

SNAG_0003.jpg

uhm is have critical bug in here <.< please re-download again, if you was download build 24, please download http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3122097/Release/aigt_1.0_beta1.build24fix1.7z (fixed one on save problem).

Edited by Andibad

what is "Unknown Byte"? What do they represent?

is seems individual byte, is maybe set something like gender, iv and ability. i still looked in this part too, or is just on trainer data and hidden grotto, just simple 16bit data is unknown function for what.

and trainer data on battle frointer is have extra 1 byte on some trainer. is weird ~.~

Battle Frontier trainers have an extra byte? That IS odd... but don't the PWT and Battle Subway Trainers have an extra byte too? I haven't researched it yet because I was busy messing around changing the Pokemon Data for the Battle Subway... did a test run and it a big success... I ended up fighting Kyurem in the battle subway after I replaced 2 of the 4 Articunos with Kyurem.

edit: And you're in your third year of college too? My Spring semester starts on the 28th of this month.

is only on gen 4 is have extra byte is not normal format, is seems just have 5 pokemon, but is have 12 byte and 2 byte are 00 00, but not all just a little is like that.

EDIT: well i don't know is good move or not, all in one will good thing for everyone? O.o if not i will stop working on my all in one tools...

Edited by Andibad

You can try doing an all-in-one tool. Just make sure to double check everything.

not double check but triple check xD, i just make it simple, advanced, semi-automatic, and is user friendly (with pokemon icons is like on in trade game editor and hidden grotto) too hehehehe , i was done experiment with export import pkm file, and other , well is still make a glitch xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i was little bit research and learning more on c#, c++ language. my new all in one tool is called LPE DS (Leafia Pokemon Editor), but for now is focused BW and BW2 only, for map hacking/scripting maybe i will implemented on future as add-on. i was made several dll files for shareable code/resource purpose, i was make addon, core, and lang folder, core is main dll files for main exe, addon is just additional feature of LPE DS. and also is was have better language system (is no need restart like dtpad).

structure like this (is not all module compiled on same folder :

a201301291337000.jpg

+ LPE-DS
--addon
--- external exe tools and additional feature dll, like xdelta, and other program.
--core
--- main dll.
--lang
---lang resource.
--config
--- config file and temp files.

well for now i no plan to release it since i need experiment with other code :)

beta releases is just for testing only before i continued combined some feature for avoid serious problem. my current tools is like hidden grotto, moveset (it will more better), in game trade, and PWT/subway editor (with read/write/add ability) it will implemented first alpha/beta release...

i was make it autodetect, but i was think better make it semi-auto so avoid some newbie problem.

LPE DS is not ready xD so i not upload appearance of my tools. oh yes it will accept rom or narc file.

just testing xD well type effectiveness was already read and write >.< (is open from compressed overllay, is can save as uncompressed or compressed)

but is need some improve wkwkwk, and i will create something with this <.<

EDIT : well tomorrow is my birthday, is just little screenshot :

is have two mode, 1 is :

a201302051818000.jpg

2 :

a201302051819001.jpg

3 : double click (not all)

well is for ova / arm9 edit, is seems work fine so i combined into LPE... maybe i will add swarm editor, TM/HM, shard Movetutor, type effectiness and other suprise feature XP

Edited by Andibad

YEEEEESSSSS.

Something to consider: in pretty much all type charts, the defending type is expressed by vertical columns, and the attacking type by horizontal rows. You can switch that (like above), but if it were me, I'd rather have it like this:

486px-Pokemon_Type_Chartsvg_zpsc3d1d30a.png

STILL, I'm psyched and really grateful for this function! Thank you!

YEEEEESSSSS.

Something to consider: in pretty much all type charts, the defending type is expressed by vertical columns, and the attacking type by horizontal rows. You can switch that (like above), but if it were me, I'd rather have it like this:

486px-Pokemon_Type_Chartsvg_zpsc3d1d30a.png

STILL, I'm psyched and really grateful for this function! Thank you!

a201302060847000.jpg

btw if i replace with other text or image is need more code on it xD

since i can mixed wpf and winform on same solution so i can using helix for 3d viewer and other thing XP

• 3 weeks later...

aw, semester 4 is have alot math course xD. well i will update on first page <.< yeah this update is split into 2, LPE and small toolkit, for awhile i not release LPE since is incomplete. small utilities is opensource so you can mod it by your style. old tools was get new update into v2. i don't know release standalone pokemon stat is good idea since PRC is was good program for edit personality narc. well thanks to kaphotics some video on youtube channel, i still experiment with SciLexer.Net for better editor for scripting, read and write was a bit done xD. And i still research something with nanr, btx, just searching better solution for some problem i get x_x.

also maybe i inactive for some week for college stuff. and i was decide to share old files again on box.com so you can download my old link except trainer list (i have plan to rewrite them into better format).

anyway..... Thank you was used my tools,