Andi Pokémon Hack Tools

Hi, welcome on my thread ^^

I just spare my free time to build my own tool for hobby purpose and make a long way into easy way to parse, and change a data on pokemon game. I using c# as main language on this tool because is simply and comfortable :3.

Well name of my new tool is Ninfia DS Toolkit or ANDT on long term, DS in here is not limited to nintendo DS but 3DS will supported too like pokemon XY. Yeah current commit is fairly good xD, but i will improve it slowly :rolleyes:. I using a MDI Interface Concept (i using thirdparty open source library), is just make it more organized and not too much windows and process. Future build will implement global class for store common value and mdi class for store private usage. plugin, multi language and settings module is not on public repo since is have nasty bug DX, is need to rewrite them from 0.

ANDT have :

1. Hidden Grotto Editor
  2. Moveset Editor
  3. Experience List Editor
  4. Evolution Editor
  5. WildEncounterEX Editor
  6. other (just see on ANDT Repo)

ToDo : http://andibadra.tumblr.com/

And other is WIP, i just lazy to remove unfinished one xD so is not a bug.

You can Still download my old tool on here , for moveset one you can browser on that repo too. Old Tool are :

1. Hidden Grotto (BW2)
  2. Moveset Editor (BW and BW2)
  3. Subway Viewer (all DS game, only viewer)
  4. In-Game Trade (all DS game)

Remember this tool is still on alpha stage, so always backup your file first before using this tool.

ANDT :

Repo home :
https://github.com/andibadra/ANDT
(is public repo, is not include all experiment and unfinished code)

Release :
https://github.com/andibadra/ANDT/releases

Current Build :
https://github.com/andibadra/ANDT/releases/tag/1.0.0.20140923
(v 1.0.0.20140923,
ChangeLog
)

Changelog :
http://andibadra.tumblr.com/

Utilities :

BCSAR Unpacker 1.0 :
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3122097/BCSAR_Unpacker_1.0.7z
(for who want to ripping file on inside bcsar file)

Screenshot :

687474703a2f2f7331302e706f7374696d672e6f72672f35716c6937373170352f534e41475f303137382e706e67

credit :

- Everyone was make their tool is opensource

- All people on this forum

- for use my tools =)

If you found a bug, have a idea, and willing help me for translation or something, just PM me ;)

Edited by Andibad
Change

hehehehe thank... six byte after female rate is *maybe* forms, shiny rate, ... , i just hate to waiting hidden grotto are re-generated and is randomly xD. that why if you was change the pokemon list why in the game is still old one? because these generated list is stored on your save so need re-generated (is like eevee event~) ~ i was try it 10000x times XP and i was used cheat to make my step is x1000 or more to make is re-generated xD.

btw i have plan to share another one , i just need re-organize the button/another for more friendly xD

hi! i tried to edit Floccesy Ranch pokemon 15% to be all Eevee but for some reason i keep finding Celebi and Magikarp : /

oh, and NONE of the pokemon in the other tabs are Celebi or Magikarp either so i dont know what's up. even when i change the pokemon to anything else there is still the same Celebi and Magikarp. i also found Quagsire and Watchog...any ideas?

changing the items work okay, but even if i change pokemon of other places the pokemon are the same as original or something totally different.

I found a MAJOR bug in Hidden Grotto's generator. I tried modifying female Marill's percentage chance of appearing in Flocessy's ranch HG using your program and setting them to 100% (64 in hex) but for some reason I still got males. I used Drayano's excellent tutorial and found out that your program does only half of the job.

Please refer to the image to see where's problem: This time I tried setting Dunsparce's percentage in a very specific, easy to spot pattern of 100-30-100-30 (64 1E 64 1E).

1Kl2G.jpg

Once I opened the .narc in CrystalTile, I saw not one, but TWO chunks of code specifying HG pokemon and items. One of them, beginning with CE 00... (code for dunsparce) had mine pattern of 64-1E-64-1E.

But below it there was another one, similar to it, except this time the pattern was "1E 1E 1E 1E", as if nothing has changed!

I assume from Drayano's tutorial that one part corresponds with White2 and another one with Black2. Since I play the latter, it seems your program modifies values for only one game.

^ That would make a LOT of sense! After looking back at Drayano's tutorial, he highlights the first string of hex values that correlate to three specific lines (the 1%, 4%, and 15%) but if you look at the non-highlighted part of that same picture, the values are actually the same! So it means that the first part is probably White 2 and the second half is Black 2. Also, reading more carefully, Drayano does say that the example is for one version...

and looking at the values in my grotto narc, the values really do correspond to Celebi and Magikarp (for some reason...) so I think you just solved my problem!

aw, sorry for that xD it will fixed on final version. thanks for report, i just confused because is too many component xD that make sense why is not working on B2 but working on W2 xD yeah 3 slot first is for W2 and last is for B2. sorry for that x_x it will fixed in final version.

SNAG_0010.jpg

i will upload soon, but i must re-check again ...

for now is working...

and is a shaymin sky forme xD

Pokemon_Black_2_USA_i_Ri_L_52_4589.pngPokemon_Black_2_USA_i_Ri_L_25_7636.png

morning :

Pokemon_Black_2_USA_i_Ri_L_34_4922.pngPokemon_Black_2_USA_i_Ri_L_36_7868.png

night :

Pokemon_Black_2_USA_i_Ri_L_05_29358.png

last 2 byte are same as on trainer pokemon xD

ok don't make max and min level with same value, it will random > lvmax or <lvmin xD

Edited by Andibad

Thanks for the new version! I'm glad I could've help.

and looking at the values in my grotto narc, the values really do correspond to Celebi and Magikarp (for some reason...) so I think you just solved my problem!

And now I'm even more glad!

Edit: Important question: I'm using windows XP. The previous version worked well on my PC. Now the new version won't start up and for some reason there is no .net framework 4.5 for Windows xp. Will you make one for Windows xp, if that indeed is the problem?

Thanks for the new version! I'm glad I could've help.

And now I'm even more glad!

Edit: Important question: I'm using windows XP. The previous version worked well on my PC. Now the new version won't start up and for some reason there is no .net framework 4.5 for Windows xp. Will you make one for Windows xp, if that indeed is the problem?

aw ..

try AHGE 1.0.0.14 , Is used net.framework 2.0 .

i just try net framework 4.5 for clean win 8 ... , windows xp not support net 4.5 ...

aw ..

for some reason i must limited formes value <.< it will transforme into a blue guy sprite xD

yay moveset editor for now is working fine. xD

P_black2_U_45_22049.pngP_black2_U_38_23594.pngP_black2_U_35_23780.png

SNAG_0020.jpg

OH MY GOSH !! ANDI i could kiss you right now !!! that is excellent i always had issues with twisted fatals editor on my machine and i was hoping for another way to edit the movesets without bothering to go through all the pokémon narc info...YOURE AWESOME !! Keep the good work up :D

I'm away from my computer since I'm out of town... can't wait to try it out. Thank you :)

Seems like if you want to add more moves than the default number, however, that you'll have to do that manually. Or at least until your next update? I think I read that this was a feature you wanted to include. EVEN WITHOUT THAT this looks like a great tool, assuming it works as advertised.

• 3 weeks later...
The links give me 404 errors and don't seem to work anymore - could someone who already has the Moveset Editor possibly send it to me?

Thanks!

sorry, every update i was moved old one into archive folder, if you want it just :

please click on icon for every tools for link download (on this front page)....

SNAG_0042.jpg

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3122097/Release/AMSE%201.2.7z

[EDIT1]

old release can be found on https://www.dropbox.com/sh/83sntpr9wvdk1km/lQm1-NGLgz

[EDIT2]

i was experiment with checksum feature on net.framework, so next time my tools will can detect accurate what file you open on my tools, if not match it will detect as "modified".

SNAG_0043.jpg

[EDIT3]

well i experiment with some code, maybe is still buggy but i shocked with this result :

SNAG_0044.jpg

Edited by Andibad