My team needs suggestions!

Maybe, you try a Lanturn... hehehe... It's both Water- and Electric-type... It would do great with your Rain Dance move... If you are able to hack it... You can even make it's ability "Drizzle" to make it rain infinitely... That should make you Thunder move hit without fail... Hehehe... Plus, because it's also a Water-type Pokémon, you have great advantage because of the rain... Well, I hope I could give greater advices... See yah guys!!!

Garchomp.

if it's for double battles your gonna want Zapdos + Garchomp as you can fire off discharge and Earthquakes which hit both opposing pokemon , hard. Also the only pokemon to resist both of those types is Gliscor.

Ludicolo, Kingdra and Gyrados work well in a rain dance combo to cover each other's weaknesses' However I suggest switcing out Milotic for a Cresselia or something that can support the team and has enough bulk to stall for a decent period of time. While Milotic is bulky, it doesn't do much in the way of team support like cresselia does. And with Gyarados's Intimidate it's no longer pursuit bait!

garchomp + zapdos

Kingdra + Ludicolo

Gyrados + Cresselia

I wouldn't send them out in pairs in that order, but I'm confident that it works fairly well.

@ Paradox This is for 2V2 which do not use Smogon's Tier list.

These are the only banned pokemon as far as I know.

Banned

150 – Mewtwo

151 – Mew

248 – Tyranitar

249 – Lugia

250 – Ho-Oh

251 – Celebi

382 – Kyogre

383 – Groudon

384 – Rayquaza

385 – Jirachi

386 – Deoxys

479 – Rotom

483 – Dialga

484 – Palkia

487 – Giratina

489 – Phione

490 – Manaphy

491 – Darkrai

492 – Shaymin

Banned Items

Soul Dew

Banned Moves

Judgment

Honestly, I don't know if Garchomp is banned in doubles or not. Either way, He probably won't be that great of an addition.

The most popular tiers are Smogons, which as I'm sure you know are test with 6v6 single battles. While we could theorymon all day about various ubers and how they perform in doubles, I think we can at least say it isn't nearly the threat it is in singles. Same goes for Wobbuffet.

Especially at the official tournaments, where it's partner Tyranitar is banned, and Hippowdon is rarely used, so it doesn't have a sandstorm buddy. And the Discharge Zapdos strategy is usually seen a mile away.