Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Drayano

Hey Dray,

Just another throw-away one-time account for this one post.  I wanted to share that I, too, encountered the problem in which defeating Kyurem did not cause the legendary-spawning Veteran to appear.  This is the only problem I've encountered so far regarding triggered spawns, no early legendaries or anything like that, and the ones I did unlock appeared appropriately when they were supposed to.  As some now-ancient posts in this thread revealed, the following AR code will work if anyone is still struggling with it in the year of 2019:

94000130 FFFB0000
B2000024 00000000
10036BF8 00000000
D2000000 00000000

Hold select when you enter the area and he'll show up.  It's not a permanent fix, he doesn't stay showed up unless you hold select every time. However just talking to him once seems to do the trick; I went straight to Wellspring Cave and I'm standing before Mewtwo right now.  This revealed another insight which is the reason I made this post...

I don't know if this is related or if it even could be related, but Veteran Shaun in Wellspring Cave was not functioning normally until I used the above code to activate triggered legendaries.  The first time I went to Wellspring Cave I cleared out all the trainers, but couldn't fight Shaun.  He didn't challenge me and gave me his usual post-defeat speech when I talked to him.  I didn't know at the time that Mewtwo is in this cave and that I need to beat Kyurem first, so I went and did all that nonsense, used the AR code etc.  When I came back to check if Mewtwo had spawned, Shaun was working normally and challenged me (and kicked my butt since I was completely unprepared).  I don't know.  They're both Veterans.  I smell something fishy.  As far as I can gather the AR code isn't related, in fact, I deleted it after getting the Giant Chasm Veteran to spawn.

Thanks for the hard work you've put into the hack my man, B2 is my favorite game in the series and this romhack is just oozing with excellence. 

E: Oh yeah, while I'm here, what's going on with legendary second/third abilities?  I caught probably 10 Kyurems and they all had Snow Cloak instead of Snow Warning.  In addition, Jirachi lists three abilities and I probably caught 40 of them without ever seeing Magic Bounce.  That's a shame, because Magic Bounce on my favorite kind of setup Jirachi would be nuts.

Edited by throw_away_blaze
added a question

• 4 weeks later...

hi there idk if you still have the means but if so please consider making TM's reusable its a feature from black and white 2 and it saved me a ton on healing items, i just gave all my team the sleep move, also please tell how to reach the place to breed pokemon. Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello from the quarantine ! 
Guys, can you help me ?
I download a .nds for volt white 2 and the emulator DeSmuME but it is not working ! I am blocked at the very start and it is impossible to launch a "new game" ("nouvelle partie" sorry it's in French) :

image.png.4c282c3bf01e8970df25e09957460c40.png

Good containment to you all :) 

alor potto ta dit que lbouton nouvelle partis fonctionne pas ? bah alor éssaye de soit retélécharger le jeux mais sous une autre version mais fait sa en dernied recourd
sinon éssaye de spamer le bouton restart le jeu ou alor de réinstaler desume aler shüss

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello ... Im using a R4 SDHC Gold Pro 2020 card on a Nintendo 3DS XL on Ver. 11.13.0-45E ... i have the latest R4 kernel v4.0b and im using YSMenu v7.06 .... i have downloaded an already patched version of Volt White 2 and Blaze Black 2 and Self patched versions aswell ... all are getting stuck on a white screen. if anyone could help me i would greatly appreciate it :)

• 1 month later...

Huh? Yes it is a great rom hack of Pokémon White 2 and Black 2 and for that I congratulate you very much for what you have done, but there is a serious problem my R4i cannot read the bone game, obviously it is always made for emulators, but I wanted to play that game with my DS, but it turns out that my R4i is unable to read the game because of a single error, which is: The White Screen Error (Freeze Game Forever). "

On 2/26/2016 at 1:45 AM, M80 said:

Does anyone know the 100% catch rate code? I have been searching the internet for ages to find it. Many youtubers use it.

Thank You.

This is:

(White Version)

521AF890 7820D203
121AF890 000046C0
D2000000 00000000

(Black Version)

521AF850 7820D203
121AF850 000046C0
D2000000 00000000

I hope I could have helped you.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does the reward item for completing the national trigger anything, or is it just a completion trophy?

On 12/1/2020 at 11:22 AM, toan said:

hello everyone!
is there any tool to add some regional forms on blaze black2? 
the rom is awesome but quarantine is long and want to spice up some challange ahah

I wrote a couple of generic difficulty-increasing patching programs, I am just about done with a playthrough of this romhack with those patches on top :)

On 8/12/2020 at 11:45 PM, DeadSkullzJr said:

v1.2 - August 12, 2020

- Fixed header information
- Restored DSi related information

Patch Downloads:

Pokemon - Blaze Black Version 2:

https://mega.nz/folder/VFoh2TYS#odMpq8_KNCgMR6LejVUhPg

Pokemon - Volt White Version 2:

https://mega.nz/folder/1VhjVDTL#c4NyzabWVZLi4scKgaBVAg

Is this a NEW UPDATE??? Or just a reupload

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/14/2020 at 6:21 PM, ABZB said:

Does the reward item for completing the national trigger anything, or is it just a completion trophy?

I wrote a couple of generic difficulty-increasing patching programs, I am just about done with a playthrough of this romhack with those patches on top :)

Is this a NEW UPDATE??? Or just a reupload

It's a small update.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, popoire said:

The AR codes to shake grass and change seasons aren't working for me. The grass isn't shaking and the season always return to the actual season after I change. Can someone help me?

Other thing, I'm not falling from the pipes in Virbank Complex. We should be able to fall from that, no?

• 2 weeks later...